Hmmm...4.7.0.141 was released as a GSM update by Vodaphone in Greece, not sure when. Bell Mobility's current 9530 package is 4.7.0.153 (the file downloaded is 9530AMEA_PBr4.7.0_rel172_PL4.0.0.153_A4.7.0.122_Be ll_Mobility_Inc.exe)

It's all getting WAY too confusing for me...
    Actually you are talking about the package version which is .141, but the application version is 4.7.0.100 (and that's the one that matters), so technically we are way past .100
    04-28-09 12:13 PM
    Someone needs to get radio drunk and force everything out of him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Noooooooooooooooo my usb cable is at home

LOL...i made sure to grab mine before leaving for class....
    If I'm on BES, is the update dependent at all on my employer pushing something out to me? Or does it still come directly from Verizon?
    app ver .141!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-28-09 12:15 PM
    Its fun that yer sitting in here with us. For us its 5 in the morning on xmas. Anything we may get you stopped using weeks/months ago but its seems as though you are as giddy as the rest of us.
    About the closing thing was having waiting room thread flashbacks

I enjoy that you guys get excited, nothing wrong with that Plus, TBH, I figured i'd get some q's, and what I can answer I will! If i didnt look through the thread, I'd never know there was a Q for me at all
    04-28-09 12:15 PM
    Engadget is saying now that Verizon has confirmed the next Storm firmware will be released in May. And they're expecting it to be version .113...
    04-28-09 12:16 PM
    So are you saying what we have now is pretty much the same as what were gonna get? If so then greeeaaat! (Sarcasm). Vzw iphone please come sooner!

Im not sure what you expect? I am not expecting to much change from 132. If there is a big change then great, but i wouldnt be upset if its not.

He point is the people that have had to stay on .75 will be very happy to now experience the same thrills many of us have.

Anyone know how to get a hold of his Significant Other?
    If I'm on BES, is the update dependent at all on my employer pushing something out to me? Or does it still come directly from Verizon?
    both. some I.T. admins can say "we're not using this SW, we're gonna use this other one instead". its up to them. you just won't be supported by VZW with that s/w version that they aren't covering. your I.T. dept would have to do it instead.
    Verizon tidbits: Storm firmware saga continues, Niagra is the Tour, and more
    by Chris Ziegler, posted Apr 28th 2009 at 12:40PM

We're getting a few tasty little morsels seeping out of the Verizon camp this morning, and we just wanted to pass them along -- nothing Earth-shattering here, but Niagara fans are definitely going to want to learn a new term:
    The BlackBerry 9630 Niagara will definitely be known as the Tour.
    The next BlackBerry Storm firmware will be released in May (we're still expecting this to be 113 until we hear otherwise).
    The Voyager's replacement -- the VX11000 -- will be known as the enV Touch.
    The carrier is "investigating" raising the 5GB cap on its data plan with the LTE rollout, since subscribers will presumably be consuming more.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Engadget is saying now that Verizon has confirmed the next Storm firmware will be released in May. And they're expecting it to be version .113...
    LMAO ..........
    04-28-09 12:17 PM

Dude, I brew my own beer, and consume as much of it as possible. Good luck! Bring it on
    Hows this? Those that are on corporate accounts, with any sense to keep a VZ release on their unit, will be pleasantly surprised and rewarded
    Translation... If you have .75 on your Storm and you're on BES (may not even be necessary, could just be "corporate account tagging in the system"), you'll get an OTA update notification.
    Oh come on dude. You're inviting a barrage of attacks on yourself.
    Radio hopefully you can answer this. IF it doesn't get released today will we see it by friday?

Thas way OLD news and not true in addition
    "you know what" in the "You know where"!!!!!!!!!!
    04-28-09 12:18 PM
    old news and they suck. we've known that to be false for awhile
    04-28-09 12:18 PM
    Radio hopefully you can answer this. IF it doesn't get released today will we see it by friday?

I couldnt answer either of those "specifically".
    04-28-09 12:19 PM
    I say screw gettin radio drunk, we just need to have Jack Bauer interrogate him
    04-28-09 12:19 PM
    Well unspcifically what can you tell us relating to that

04-28-09 12:20 PM
    Dude, I brew my own beer, and consume as much of it as possible. Good luck! Bring it on

radio i will drink anytime with you

as long as it is Jack , tequilla or captain , im not a beer drinker , but i can drink all night long ,

maybe a wager - if i can out drink you , i get any OS from you i choose , if you out drink me , i will name my next pet " radio " lol ( allready have enough kids and im fixed - lmao )

deal ?
    04-28-09 12:20 PM
    Check what engadget is now saying

The next BlackBerry Storm firmware will be released in May (we're still expecting this to be 113 until we hear otherwise). Update: 4.7.0.141 is circulating within the company now, so that might be our golden build!
    04-28-09 12:21 PM
    Radio, how about "generally" speaking?

Say.. Generally, what was your impression of the build they're planning to release? Positive, negative, about the same as the few leaks we've received in the past few weeks?
    04-28-09 12:21 PM
499 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD