Of course it will...if you carry your phone in your front pants pocket...and push it towards the middle rather than the side
    That'll help pick up Cougars and Pumas!
    04-28-09 10:55 AM
    Good time for me to backup everything just in case this really does happen.
    04-28-09 10:55 AM
    Good time for me to backup everything just in case this really does happen.
    Just did the same thing here.
    04-28-09 10:57 AM
    Evidence is credible, just sit tight folks. And IF and when VZW releases this it will be OTA & available on the web. It may leak also. Just be patient.
    Thanks PK. Today or tommorow, its obviously on its way. Has only been a week since the last leak, so another OS to load this soon will be awesome.
    04-28-09 10:58 AM
    My phone runs fine with .132. In fact, side-by-side with my GF's iphone it is faster in all respects...
    Agreed...I don't think speed is gonna improve much with future OS's. More so the memory management and new features will tho, which is what I'm looking for in the new versions.

...still no drop yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 10:58 AM
    This place is blowing up. I don't really feel like waiting so I'm going to head over to my local VZW store and ask them for real answers and if they don't give them to me I'm going to burn the store down. Just kidding I couldn't light Blackberrys on fire, that's inhumane. I guess we have to wait some more. I'd rather no hear anything for a while then have a bunch of false alarms. I believe the source but only about 50%
    04-28-09 10:59 AM
    Does the OTA upgrade backup and restore 3rd party apps? I've had every available leak on my storm but never once through OTA
    04-28-09 10:59 AM
    Evidence is credible, just sit tight folks. And IF and when VZW releases this it will be OTA & available on the web. It may leak also. Just be patient.
    Its a WHEN good sir
    04-28-09 11:00 AM
    its noon....soo
    04-28-09 11:02 AM
    so it sounds like the best way to upgrade to the new official is to...

1. wipe
    2. load .75
    3. upgrade to official

Is this correct?
    Its a WHEN good sir
    so is this when the .141 update or a different one, since this is all just speculation
    is 141 any better than 132? i've have great results with 132.... can i get a smiley radio
    Its a WHEN good sir
    Darn with this whole "WHEN"

"WHEN?"
    geez now its near impossible to get anything done at work waiting for this, i need to take some subutex or something to curb my crackberry addiction and get to work!!!
    04-28-09 11:03 AM
    Its a WHEN good sir
    ?????????????????????????????/
    04-28-09 11:03 AM
    Its a WHEN good sir
    Its always been a "when". Hopefully we are coming to the end of this crazy OS frenzy period with the Storm. Hope this is the one that will satisfy the majority of Storm users and we won't crave a new OS every other week. Hope that this is the one that fixes the color issues. Hope for alot of things with this release. Lets see if it is what we have been hoping for.

Not a knock against any release since .109 (cept maybe .114) they were all very good builds.
    04-28-09 11:04 AM
    Yeah cash and lots of it.........................
    Oh almost forgot the diamonds......
    HEY WAIT COUGARS ROCK BABY>>>>>
    Cougars have their benefits, I wont disagree. However, I would still take a nice lamb over cougar anyday of the week.
    Its a WHEN good sir
    Radio, can you ease my pain and let me know if OS 5 will have an option to manually rotate the screen?
    and the suspense builds... not helping my attempts of studying for final exams
    I just got my enterprise activation window opened up with my company, in case it does drop today, since all the other vzw users at my company will slow down the IT process. Hopefully it does drop today, because I am definitely prepared...
    04-28-09 11:05 AM
    i dont think you have to downgrade to .75 being that .141 is actually an upgrade to v .132.

Does that sound right?
    so it sounds like the best way to upgrade to the new official is to...

1. wipe
    2. load .75
    3. upgrade to official

Is this correct?
    Why would you have to do all that? Just upgrade.
    Radio, can you ease my pain and let me know if OS 5 will have an option to manually rotate the screen?
    What do you mean by manually rotate the screen?
    04-28-09 11:06 AM
    I have never done an OTA upgrade but since it will be available for download from VZW hopefully, you would install like all other "leaks." I plan to do this since i will still shrink it down and get rid of crap.
    04-28-09 11:07 AM
    Its always been a "when". Hopefully we are coming to the end of this crazy OS frenzy period with the Storm. Hope this is the one that will satisfy the majority of Storm users and we won't crave a new OS every other week. Hope that this is the one that fixes the color issues. Hope for alot of things with this release. Lets see if it is what we have been hoping for.

Not a knock against any release since .109 (cept maybe .114) they were all very good builds.
    Not sure it will ever be over. VZM kinda bit themselves in the **** waiting so long to fix these problems. Leaks are everywhere. Even the local stores are loading them to solve problems. I think people will keep looking for better. Maybe not as crazy as before, but still looking. Just look crackberry has blown up with new users and threads because of how bad .75 is. It's always been a great site, but the storm has defiantly brought a lot of people here.
    04-28-09 11:07 AM
499 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD