padreprince, shouldnt you be working now instead of posting on crackberry???
    04-28-09 10:34 AM
    I think someone is sitting aroud watching this website and laughing at all of us. I would love an official release but as soon as it happens everyone will want 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah probably a VZW head reading the posts makin us squirm. Til he is tired of laughing then he will say release.......
    04-28-09 10:34 AM
    Do I need to start deleting posts and warning people! KEEP IT CIVIL FOLKS! This is my last unofficial warning!
    wow i feel like i was gone a while, when did you get promoted to a moderator? congrats i guess
    04-28-09 10:35 AM
    You will see 5.0. Dont worry Let it polish up a bit more, and you will love it
    Radio. Is there any truth to this VZW update? My refresh button is getting worn out
    04-28-09 10:36 AM
    He was working...but then it started raining so he couldn't finish the back 9
    04-28-09 10:37 AM
    yes it will happen anytime soon so lets find out but to all verizon users should have wait till verizon have officially release OS update rather using leaked OS or using other carrier OS update it will save users from having much problem with their storm as I see in many 9500/9530 forums.
    Sorry I disagree I have had 75 and every leak up to 4.7.0.132 which is what I am running now. The reason that people move to the Leaked OS''s and the Hybrid OS's is the Offical .75 SUCKS to the point where we OS loaders are unhappy with the performance. I can say this the leaked .132 totally blows .75 away. Every person I run into that has a storm running .75 I ask them how to u like your phone. 9 out of 10 say its slow..then I pull out my Storm running 114 at the time. And they were amazed. When they ask Who, what ,where, when and why I point them to Crackberry.com for the info.

I think if your ballsy enough to wipe your rom and try something new GO FOR IT. If you brick your phone, which I have done MANY MANY time before I picked all this up. There is always a wealth of info from the berry sites including this one.
    hate to tell everyone that was mad at me last night but....... i told u so

vzw started seeding it yest.

i got my update this morning
    But nobody else.....? Of all the crackberry forum users only ONE got the new official OS upgrade?

Sounds suspect. My $.02 though.

I'm the doctor not the patient!
    Then release the update............
    I wish I wouldn't have heard about this.
    This is as bad as finding out a new phone (Storm)
    was coming to VZW.
    04-28-09 10:38 AM
    To the original poster who notified us...it's not that we don't appreciate the news, we all just have a bit of the old doubting Thomas syndrome. We just need to touch the wounds (or see a screenshot in this case) before we hop on board.
    04-28-09 10:39 AM
    Thank you Radio. This should silence the roar a little bit.
    1 Week maybe 2 Radio???
    Radio. Is there any truth to this VZW update? My refresh button is getting worn out
    Hmmmmmm Give it a little little bit more time
    Will .141 help me pick up girls? Will anything help me pick up more women? I would even be happy with cougars. I will be their cub...
    hate to tell everyone that was mad at me last night but....... i told u so

vzw started seeding it yest.

i got my update this morning
    Please take a photo of your about screen and upload it
    04-28-09 10:40 AM
    Will .141 help me pick up girls? Will anything help me pick up more women? I would even be happy with cougars. I will be their cub...
    Of course it will...if you carry your phone in your front pants pocket...and push it towards the middle rather than the side
    04-28-09 10:42 AM
    you should give us some sort of code with the exact time in it
    04-28-09 10:42 AM
    Just gonna wait and see, we've(verizon users)been here before. Besides I'm loving .132 for now, so no hurry....
    04-28-09 10:43 AM
    It should be pushed out today
    04-28-09 10:43 AM
    My phone runs fine with .132. In fact, side-by-side with my GF's iphone it is faster in all respects (unless comparing Safari to the default browser, in which case we have Opera). All I want is an option to have the screen rotate manually and I will be a happy camper. I really, really hope that option is included in OS 5. Think about the phone always staying in portrait (or landscape, if you prefer) and it only rotating by YOU pressing a convenience key? Now, that would make this phone amazing. I'm going nuts trying to figure out a way to do it on my own...
    04-28-09 10:44 AM
    Yeah cash and lots of it.........................
    Oh almost forgot the diamonds......
    HEY WAIT COUGARS ROCK BABY>>>>>
    04-28-09 10:44 AM
    Well, I don't start until 10 tonight so I am actually getting ready for bed. Thanks for your concern.
    04-28-09 10:45 AM
    Should I stop hitting my refresh button for today??????
    04-28-09 10:48 AM
    Just gonna wait and see, we've(verizon users)been here before. Besides I'm loving .132 for now, so no hurry....
    Except this time those in the know have confirmed an imminent release.
    04-28-09 10:51 AM
    if I knew you well enough to know you'd take it as a joke, I'd reply

"Face it man, there's nothing that's going to help you pick up more women"

but I won't say that.
    04-28-09 10:54 AM
    Same here. I was impatient before, but since I sucked it up and upgraded to .132 I am happy so I can relax. Let them take their time and put a few layers of wax on it and shine it up.

I think we are gonna love it, because .132 was stamped apr 9th I read.... And the rumor mill puts the current tested build at .2xx..... So I bet it rocks!

04-28-09 10:54 AM
    Evidence is credible, just sit tight folks. And IF and when VZW releases this it will be OTA & available on the web. It may leak also. Just be patient.
    04-28-09 10:55 AM
499 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD