CB user reports new OS >> Web Site uses CB as source >> CB user reports Web Site says new OS....it's a vicious circle
    04-28-09 10:20 AM
    Medical term for that is priapism.
    Did you know they "fix" it by draining your, well, your "self" ?
    04-28-09 10:20 AM
    I don't see what's the big deal anyway. I mean its probably going to be the same as the previous leak. .122 and .132 are pretty much identical. This will be no different I'm sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not true. From one leak to the next we received a full qwerty portrait keyboard and a new copy/paste function from another

04-28-09 10:21 AM
    Do I need to start deleting posts and warning people! KEEP IT CIVIL FOLKS! This is my last unofficial warning!
    Pk. Have you guys been able to confirm anything more?
    04-28-09 10:21 AM
    Cx has confirmed that Verizon has an official certified and ready to go, whether it's .141 we'll have to wait and see.

Who is CX and why is his word so reliable?

04-28-09 10:23 AM
    Not true. From one leak to the next we received a full qwerty portrait keyboard and a new copy/paste function from another

I'm referring to the most recent leaks.

I don't see what's the big deal anyway. I mean its probably going to be the same as the previous leak. .122 and .132 are pretty much identical. This will be no different I'm sure.

For those of us who are still running .75 it is going to be a dramatic difference! I am really keeping my fingers crossed on this one...

For us who run leaks its not a huge upgrade, many storm users cannot upgrade to leaks because of IT policies and such so this is huge for them.
    04-28-09 10:24 AM
    Do I need to start deleting posts and warning people! KEEP IT CIVIL FOLKS! This is my last unofficial warning!
    Progress not perfection..................................
    Stay on topic please
    04-28-09 10:24 AM
    well shoot i hope the upgrade comes out on the website , i used shrink a OS and removed the Wireless upgrade option
    04-28-09 10:25 AM
    Did you know they "fix" it by draining your, well, your "self" ?
    Yes, it's really a simple procedure. I have actually had the displeasure of doing this. Moral of the story: Trazadone has some nasty side effects.
    04-28-09 10:26 AM
    I'm referring to the most recent leaks.

I know that was just saying that just because the latest leaks were similar doesn't mean the next one will be

04-28-09 10:26 AM

It would be a big deal because I could then load it on my users storms. I don't load leaked OS versions onto their devices. I'm sure a lot of BES admins have the same policy. My device however is running a leak hybrid.
    04-28-09 10:27 AM
    Yes, it's really a simple procedure. I have actually had the displeasure of doing this. Moral of the story: Trazadone has some nasty side effects.
    Awk.ward.

LOL.
    04-28-09 10:28 AM
    I got a doctors appointment at 1:00 pm and this thread is raising my blood pressure in anticipation. I'll have to explain to the doc about Crackberry, Storm, the whole bit and next thing you know I'll be locked up in rehab. All because of this one thread.
    04-28-09 10:28 AM
    I got a doctors appointment at 1:00 pm and this thread is raising my blood pressure in anticipation. I'll have to explain to the doc about Crackberry, Storm, the whole bit and next thing you know I'll be locked up in rehab. All because of this one thread.
    +1

10char....
    04-28-09 10:29 AM
    Awk.ward.

LOL.
    I'm the doctor not the patient!
    04-28-09 10:30 AM
    I think someone is sitting aroud watching this website and laughing at all of us. I would love an official release but as soon as it happens everyone will want 5.0

For us who run leaks its not a huge upgrade, many storm users cannot upgrade to leaks because of IT policies and such so this is huge for them.
    Oh yea. Well in that case then yes its a big deal. But those of us already on the latest leaked os shouldn't expect much of a difference. I'm no insider. I'm just basing it on past experience. Even .132 is still slow. I see the little clock more than ever.

The VZW employee who needs to push the button to release it is too busy reading this thread to do his work.

Push it already!
    :-)
    04-28-09 10:32 AM
    I'm the doctor not the patient!
    So it wasn't awkward?
    04-28-09 10:32 AM
    what I am saying is that verizon storm users should not have downloaded leaked OS update or using other carrier like bell .122 in the first place. I have seen many storm users have problems after using this updates in the forums. so why bother downgraded to .75 then upgrade any newer updates so it sounds to me it is a waste of time with this thing all the time. best is wait till any carrier have officially release update then storm users can go ahead to upgrade new ones rather go downgrades then upgrade all the time.
    You're seeing the extreme cases bud. Keep in mind that those who do not have problems are much much less likely to post about than those with problems. I ran .122 until .132 came out, neither of which gave me significant problems, but you didn't see me posting about it because when things work, people prefer to just enjoy them.
    04-28-09 10:33 AM
    Also, where/how do you find out if there's an update on the Verizon site?
    04-28-09 10:34 AM
    Who is CX and why is his word so reliable?

Moderator here who has very solid connections. If he says something is legit, it is.
    I think someone is sitting aroud watching this website and laughing at all of us. I would love an official release but as soon as it happens everyone will want 5.0

You will see 5.0. Dont worry Let it polish up a bit more, and you will love it
499 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD