05-26-09 10:53 PM
28 12
tools
    OK after a couple days i had to downgrade it just was not good.....

So I downgraded to .141 and did a battery pull, and fully charged....

6-7 hours later after not even using the phone at all the battery was almost dead.

I usually use my BB 10-12 hours a day reading books or listening to music non stop and get 12+ hours.

Did another pull then full charge again. 7 hours later dead again.

giving it 1 more day then will have to try to find a way to downgrade back to .75.

I do have google maps and weatherbug installed. Neither were running during the last week, but will delete them to see if it helps.
    05-25-09 08:37 PM
    I had the same issue. I installed .148 at like 11AM this morning and it was almost dead by 7 PM. I had 2 phone calls and sent and received 3 text messages. Than I tried switching the radio, it bricked my phone, it wouldn't update, I finally got it to update to .75. Than I tried to restore it and I got a call in the middle and it screwed everything up and somehow messed up my backup file. I thought I lost everything, so I did a restore point on my PC and got the file back, restored everything and now am trying to figure out to get to a new OS since I keep downloading them and nothing is showing up in DM. Lol at least the Nuggets won! But ya my battery sucked too.
    05-26-09 12:33 AM
    OK Folks!

Well unistalled google maps and weatherbug, which was installed a long time ago and never gave me any issues with .75.

Restarted the phone then put it on the charger. Some time over the night the phone restarted again.

Used it all day today reading a book then came home and made a couple calls. Put it back on the charger tonight with 30ish% left. So 8 hours of nonstop use and then another 5 hours of intermittent use and its about like it always was before.

May try to update back to .148 this weekend if it runs good all week.
    05-26-09 10:53 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD