We have blown past the .120's, into .130 and supposedly higher. They should have the cut and paste perfected by now, right? More speed, no instability, fewer bugs, etc.
    Is an OFFICIAL OS in the near future?
    02-28-09 12:09 AM
    We have blown past the .120's, into .130 and supposedly higher. They should have the cut and paste perfected by now, right? More speed, no instability, fewer bugs, etc.
    Is an OFFICIAL OS in the near future?
    Only time can tell...
    02-28-09 12:11 AM
    ready for a new one as we speak.. type
    02-28-09 12:12 AM
    I'm always willing to try a new one.
    02-28-09 12:14 AM
    Please Blackberry gods give us fluidity!
    02-28-09 12:21 AM
    LOL, I went to a verizon store and talked to the "bb" guy and he said he has his hands in a .13x they are beta testing it in verizon...

Might be bunch of bull but he said its coming very soon, soon as march.
    IMHO I dont belive that he has that .13x but who knows, he said he couldnt speak about it but it fixed 90% of the problems (yeah right) This was a verizon direct store in LA, I should sue him for malinformation
    02-28-09 01:28 AM
    LOL, I went to a verizon store and talked to the "bb" guy and he said he has his hands in a .13x they are beta testing it in verizon...

IMHO I dont belive that he has that .13x but who knows, he said he couldnt speak about it but it fixed 90% of the problems (yeah right) This was a verizon direct store in LA, I should sue him for malinformation
    Well companies are testing betas a lot.
    02-28-09 02:25 AM
    Hopefully that's true but never listen to the Verizon techs they dono ****

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 02:39 AM
    zomg i just got my hands on .142!

not.

you never know. eventually a .130 WILL come out so really doesnt matter what the guy said. something new will come out and it will be within the next couple months. id say weeks even. thats how its been since the storm released, no reason for it to stop now
    02-28-09 03:34 AM
    yay for leaks, they are like christmas morning for me how bout every1 else?
    02-28-09 04:43 AM
    yay for leaks, they are like christmas morning for me how bout every1 else?
    im with you a 1000% the only reason i bought a storm was for the leaks. I miss my curve. the leaks make the storm fun.
    02-28-09 05:33 AM
    This was a verizon direct store in LA, I should sue him for malinformation
    Malinformation? Did Roger Clemens write this for you? Is that like misremembering?
    02-28-09 08:00 AM

Technically what he is testing is not a beta, but a compiled firmware that is in the certification process. If it fails the providers cert, it gets tossed, and then is called a "beta". Every cooked firmware could eventually become a release by a provider, but very very rarely will it pass the cert. Thats why official OS releases are few and far between
    02-28-09 06:48 PM
    Man I hope all that is true damn vzw

02-28-09 06:53 PM
    Man I hope all that is true damn vzw

Dude, great name, Kalel. Superman/Smallville rocks
    02-28-09 06:55 PM
    They would not have any testing versions in stores for "bb" techs to test. Never gonna happen.

02-28-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD