Thank you. That is the exact type of feedback I was looking for.

I think this build is slightly better than .109, never tried .114 because all the negative feedback. Did the bat pull after installation and it rebooted in under two minutes. The text highlight feature is leaps and bounds better than the original. No forced bat pulls and have been running since Tues night. I'd say go for it. Solid OS for me.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 01:24 PM
    Hey everyone,

I think .113 is pretty good.. i upgraded from .109. One thing I noted which I could do previously, that I can not now, is send text messages / emails while on a call. Anyone else experience this?
    03-26-09 01:27 PM
    I have to say I like this OS but I did get a funny bug last night I had left my storm be for about 3 hours and picked it up to surf the web but it would not access anything so I tried a few apps the same thing but a battery pull fixed it and right after I got 4 emails that were sitting on the BES, not sure if I missed any calls though.
    03-26-09 01:28 PM
    Just experienced my first auto reboot when trying to take a pic.........still not as bad as crappy .75!

Anyone kind enough to post MMS cod link fix DL and directions on how to replace the bad one? Who is a giver out there? WWJD?
    03-26-09 01:31 PM
    Consistent 5 min battery pulls. I have tried 8 (all random, no reason) over 2 days. Thats way too long for a reboot.
    03-26-09 01:38 PM
    I'm likin this build. I have the memory drain running a plazmic theme, but I'm not about to go back to the stock theme. I could care less about the memory drain as long as the phone works properly. It just means a pull every morning before I start the day.

Oh, I did have a media player error when watching a movie but it resumed playing after a second or two.
    03-26-09 01:39 PM
    Hey everyone,

I think .113 is pretty good.. i upgraded from .109. One thing I noted which I could do previously, that I can not now, is send text messages / emails while on a call. Anyone else experience this?
    Now Thats what I call muti-tasking!!!!!

currently loving .109
    03-26-09 01:43 PM
    How many believe the rumor about RIM's offical release on the 1st? Just curious....Holla back
    03-26-09 01:44 PM
    This is the best OS so far and i have tried them all over the past few months. But I'm still hoping that this is only half of what the storm is capable of doing... This device as so much potential.. i hope BB can see that instead of moving on to other devices.

Crossing my fingers for the next release to be 5.0 with the new desktop manager 5.0 and the app world ALL AT THE SAME TIME

hey...a little hope and prayer never hurt anyone
    03-26-09 01:48 PM
    Still having delay issues with switching apps. Also, does anyone have a problem with other people hearing you? I have switched out my storm 3 times and I still have to spend every phone call on speaker phone. Am I missing something?
    03-26-09 01:55 PM

Crossing my fingers for the next release to be 5.0 with the new desktop manager 5.0 and the app world ALL AT THE SAME TIME
    I think i would 'Jizz in my pants' if that happened....
    03-26-09 01:57 PM
    Try this:
    Click on Phone Icon
    then BB Menu
    Options
    General Options
    Initial View
    Then select what you want the view to be when you click on the phone icon.
    yea i already knew about this. i just wanted to see if i could still get the call log as a separate icon all by itself because that's how it was on .75, but i guess not. it seems like they replaced the call log with the full fledged phone application...oh well its not that big of a deal
    03-26-09 02:00 PM
    I think i would 'Jizz in my pants' if that happened....
    easy now! no need to get too excited...
    03-26-09 02:05 PM
    Why don't you make a few more posts and read a few more threads before you start talking out your a$$.

Here's a few links for you're reading pleasure. I'm sure there's more but this is what I could find in the 2 minutes I had to serach...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/od...e-99-a-150040/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/10...arging-153372/

I know there's a bunch out there. There was one build in particular that wouldn't let most charge their batteries...
    Allow me to rephrase. The OS has NOTHING do to with charging a battery, however, the ROM does.

Happy?
    03-26-09 02:48 PM
    Allow me to rephrase. The OS has NOTHING do to with charging a battery, however, the ROM does.

Happy?
    So maybe I should say my platform # may have hosed my charge
    03-26-09 02:50 PM
    So maybe I should say my platform # may have hosed my charge
    You could say that. You could also say that your intelligence is apparently based off the number of posts you've made, according to Vaffanculo. That means I know nothing...so how should I know? )
    03-26-09 02:55 PM
    You could say that. You could also say that your intelligence is apparently based off the number of posts you've made, according to Vaffanculo. That means I know nothing...so how should I know? )
    Is your c17 username related to AF?
    Last edited by The Antagonist; 03-26-09 at 03:02 PM.
    03-26-09 02:56 PM
    First OS that I have tried other than .75 that works with AudibleAir, I'm very happy with it.
    03-26-09 03:29 PM
    Is your c17 username related to AF?
    No, ROTC was as far as I ever made it into the AF. It's essentially just my name, and the age I happened to be when I made it 10 years ago.
    03-26-09 03:34 PM
    Also, does anyone have a problem with other people hearing you? I have switched out my storm 3 times and I still have to spend every phone call on speaker phone. Am I missing something?
    Turn the phone 180 degrees. I'm just kidding. I'm sure you know how to hold a phone. I just couldn't resist.

I've never had an issue with people hearing me. Listening to what I say is an entirely different story.
    03-26-09 04:00 PM
    just wondering if any body else has loaded .113 and not had a key to open the browser (I don't have one). I went through the thread pretty quickly but didn't notice any other complaints about it. Any ideas?
    03-26-09 04:05 PM
    .114 hybrid v2 is better it doesnt even have mms support! not even worth upgrading 2!!!
    03-26-09 04:10 PM
    Not sure if this has been discussed, but I just dled .113 and when I go to delete an email, it does not give me the option to delete on handheld only...just delete and cancel. Anyone else have this problem?
    03-26-09 04:20 PM
    PLEASE tell me the color is back.......
    I don't understand what you and others are talking about when you say something about color. Can you explain? Thanks.
    03-26-09 04:27 PM
    Not sure if this has been discussed, but I just dled .113 and when I go to delete an email, it does not give me the option to delete on handheld only...just delete and cancel. Anyone else have this problem?
    Go into messages then bb button > Options > Email Reconciliation

Then go to "Delete on" and you can choose handheld, mailbox & handheld, or prompt
    03-26-09 04:41 PM
1,157 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD