I did it and bigest difference I can see over 109 is the camera. very good! I hope the battery life is better than 109. I can send mms pictures that I have taken but can't resend ones sent to me. Accelerometer is a little faster.
    03-25-09 12:58 PM
    Did anyon notice that in the main menu it does not follow your finger anymore you have to highlight each individual menu icon. before i could move my finger around the menu and have it follow my finger to whatever i wanted to highlight. is this because of the beta or is it just my phone ?

Also i plugged in my phone last night to charge and set it to bedside mode and this morning my battery level was down completely like if it was never being charged anyone else get this ?
    03-25-09 01:04 PM
    My platform says 144 yet I thought. It was 161

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Your platform is correct in saying 144. The 161 is the branding version or something like that.

03-25-09 01:11 PM
    Did anyon notice that in the main menu it does not follow your finger anymore you have to highlight each individual menu icon. before i could move my finger around the menu and have it follow my finger to whatever i wanted to highlight. is this because of the beta or is it just my phone ?

Also i plugged in my phone last night to charge and set it to bedside mode and this morning my battery level was down completely like if it was never being charged anyone else get this ?
    I STILL HAVE .109 AND IT DOES NOT FOLLOW MY FINGERS, I HAVE TO HIGHLIGHT THE ICONS INDIVIDUALLY.
    03-25-09 01:13 PM
    well i came from .75 or whatever came with it straight from verizon and it always did it before. this is m first time doing all this so i didnt know if i messed anything up.
    03-25-09 01:17 PM
    both my vzw app center and visual vm are missing on the device and dm since I upgraded to .113. Any ideas? I have searched and can't find info anywhere, sorry if it has already been asked.
    03-25-09 01:20 PM
    well i came from .75 or whatever came with it straight from verizon and it always did it before. this is m first time doing all this so i didnt know if i messed anything up.
    THEN IT WAS JUST DOING THAT WITH .75 NOT THE LEAKED OS'S
    03-25-09 01:21 PM
    Well,
    I have tried both and here is what my findings are on my STORM. .113 is better in that my memory went from 37 to 48 after install (and has stayed there for almost 3 days). The bad - my lag time on orientation is worse with this OS. All other features seem to be the same with no noticable differances in operation. The lag is very exceptable as this is a new device rushed to market - So what do you expect !!. Verizon has told me the official upgrade release is comong out next month. (YEH RITE HEARD THAT BEFORE LOL) anyway good luck - Steve
    03-25-09 01:23 PM
    I don't have reseults but last time I downloaded 4.7.0.103 it wiped my phone out and I had to resend my BBM requests again. If I make a backup before upgrading to .113 will I still have to do this again if my phone gets messed up?
    03-25-09 01:26 PM
    why does the installation take so long....this is bs i hate that damned clock

I have nightmares about that clock. You know those dreams where you're falling? Well, I'll be falling, then I'll stop in mid-air and that clock pops up in front of me. After a few minutes, I continue falling, then it happens again. Frightening stuff.
    03-25-09 01:26 PM
    both my vzw app center and visual vm are missing on the device and dm since I upgraded to .113. Any ideas? I have searched and can't find info anywhere, sorry if it has already been asked.
    Try resending service books and battery pull?
    03-25-09 01:32 PM
    I have nightmares about that clock. You know those dreams where you're falling? Well, I'll be falling, then I'll stop in mid-air and that clock pops up in front of me. After a few minutes, I continue falling, then it happens again. Frightening stuff.
    I think a professional visit and a prescription is in order for you.
    03-25-09 01:37 PM

One of the funniest posts ever. Not funny while its happening I'm sure. I think that really means you are addicted to the crackberry! LOL
    03-25-09 01:38 PM
    I have done multiple battery pulls and sent service books, still nothing, I don't understand why it isn't on dm either. No one else having this problem?
    03-25-09 01:41 PM
    Moved from 109 and been using it now for 5+ hours and I would say the move was well worth it.

Lag, Lock and Camera are all functioning far quicker. I'm beginning to lose that worry every time I pull it out of my pocket that I will sit there like an ***** for a moment or two waiting for the thing to start working or for the accelerometer to sync with my goals.
    03-25-09 01:42 PM
    I have done multiple battery pulls and sent service books, still nothing, I don't understand why it isn't on dm either. No one else having this problem?
    I'd check with the DM, it might have accidentally uninstalled them. Besides that, I'm out of ideas...

03-25-09 01:45 PM
    Just a little sadness.

Went from .109 to .113 after a full day the only new big issue I found is that the media card frequently becomes unavailable and the device seems to get confused as to if it is in mass storage mode or not. A couple of switches from connected to the charger to connected to the computer and back again causes a reboot.
    03-25-09 01:46 PM
    Make sure you aren't roaming. I would venture to say you aren't provisioning correctly. Try calling *228... see how that flies.
    03-25-09 01:48 PM
    Open your blackberry desktop manager, connect to your phone, and do a restore (the software should have backed up prior to installing the new OS). After the restore, do a battery pull.

I had a similar issue with some icons missing. That fixed the issues for me.
    03-25-09 01:53 PM
    Have you tried apploader to see if they show as an option there. Did you manually delete any .cod files prior to installation?
    03-25-09 01:56 PM
    has anyone else had the issue with there led going out it doesn't come on anymore it just stopped out of nowhere.
    03-25-09 02:13 PM
    has anyone had an issue with there led going out on the there storm after they updated to .113
    03-25-09 02:22 PM
    So I decided to wipe my device after it had the email/reset problem and I have to admit its working fine so far (No random resets and the most free memory I've ever seen). I've gone from .75 to .109 and after a wipe .113 is exceeding my expectations (So far).

I'm in the process of reloading applications; after reading about the Stress Test performed while running multiple apps on this OS I think thing are looking up.
    03-25-09 02:23 PM
    has anyone else had the issue with there led going out it doesn't come on anymore it just stopped out of nowhere.
    I have BerryBuzz installed. A little bit after having an SMS or something that BerryBuzz changed, my coverage status LED will stop for a few minutes...then start back up again.
    03-25-09 02:27 PM
    So I decided to wipe my device after it had the email/reset problem and I have to admit its working fine so far (No random resets and the most free memory I've ever seen). I've gone from .75 to .109 and after a wipe .113 is exceeding my expectations (So far).

I'm in the process of reloading applications; after reading about the Stress Test performed while running multiple apps on this OS I think thing are looking up.
    I think you'll be more than satisfied. After two days of use, memory management seems to be much better than previous builds for me. It seems to release app memory better and stabilizes in the mid-30's for me under heavy use.
    03-25-09 02:30 PM
1,157 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD