In a previous forum I read a couple of times that the BB has a flicker scroll now just like the iPhone or LG Voyager . I have to say I don't see it . I flick but don't really see a difference from my .75 standard . Don't get me wrong .113 is the way to go but I was looking forward to the flick scroll . It's a small thing but I like flicking things . UGH .

:facepalm:
    03-25-09 07:03 AM
    So far I have been running this OS for about 16hrs and I like it.. I was at .109 but I have to say I love the new text edit feature; it was always a pain having to touch and wait the screen and try to move the highlight box around this newer edit tool is nice thank you. Beyond that I am seeing faster GPS acquisition and camera.

nice OS I will be upgrading our 25 Corporate one to this OS today.
    03-25-09 07:13 AM
    I love the new OS.
    It seems to me that everything is crisp the transitions form screen to screen is good.
    -now i like when your texting and missed a word its really easy to go back and fix now. w/o having to press all over the screen to get the right spot
    -Internet seems to run a little faster
    - Locking the storm takes no time at all now
    - MMS is working on mine
    -Call quality is way better i don't sound like a robot now
    -Overall this is the best OS in my opinion

I love you storm
    03-25-09 07:26 AM
    I love it
    Faster turning (portrait to landscape)
    Faster typing also
    Internet the same. No biggie, fast enough for me.
    I did remove a lot of the apps I never use. I don't mind removing them.
    Overall nice update from .99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 07:28 AM
    Loaded up 113 from 114v2, and noticed an immediate difference in the accelerometer. On 113 it is much quicker and smoother. I seem to start with more application memory, about 43 as opposed to 35, and it does not fluctuate as dramatically. I like this OS quite a bit. Best so far without having to make a hybrid. I wish they would put out a GC though. All this upgrading, downgrading, backing up, reloading is taking alot of time. RIM and VZW lets get it 100% right already. PLEASE!
    03-25-09 07:29 AM
    Installed since yesterday with no issues, memory is still at 40+ after more than 16 hours. Quicker all around, no issues.

I only ran 114 briefly because of the dial pad issue, but I've ran all the other ones, and this one so far is hands down the best of the bunch.
    03-25-09 07:32 AM
    Now im at 36.7 since my last post 40 minutes ago. and my phone has been sitting next to be locked. .113 seems horrible when it comes to memory. i will be going back to .114
    Seriously GTFO!!
    03-25-09 07:32 AM
    memory is still at 40+ after more than 16 hours
    Thats what I want to hear. Downloaded it last night and will be installing when i get home from work.
    03-25-09 07:37 AM
    Question i have xp and vista, i just got the vista computer, when i try to download the 113. leak it downloads but it wont show up in my blackberry manager. Does anyone know why this is happening? My xp compter doesnt do this all i have to do is download it to the computer and plug in my black berry and it asks me if i want to ugrade to the newsest os.
    03-25-09 07:38 AM
    havent tried the hybrid. i was on 109
    Just to let everyone know, there are supposed to be 74 enhancements to the Storm with the new .113 release...it's still being tested by VZW. If all goes well, should be out late April, early may maybe...no eta on release, no matter what you read on this website, it will not be out in a week...that's not true, at all...
    03-25-09 07:42 AM
    Where do you find the official releases?
    Thanks
    03-25-09 07:43 AM
    Where do you find the official releases?
    Thanks
    The only official release is ,75. And you should be able to find that and any other leaks in this forum.

03-25-09 07:47 AM
    Just to let everyone know, there are supposed to be 74 enhancements to the Storm with the new .113 release...it's still being tested by VZW. If all goes well, should be out late April, early may maybe...no eta on release, no matter what you read on this website, it will not be out in a week...that's not true, at all...
    Lol if it needs 74 enhancements it will not be .113 anymore lol.

03-25-09 07:49 AM
    HELP!!! I upgraded to .113 last night and I cant send MMS and my browser is gone. Someone please help. I tried a reset and nothing happened. Someone please help
    03-25-09 07:50 AM
    i just downloaded .113. before i had .114 with the .109 keyboard.

im shocked that .113 is actually better. its quicker and more responsive. that being said.... why wouldnt .114 be better than .113. it just doesnt make sense.
    03-25-09 07:52 AM
    HELP!!! I upgraded to .113 last night and I cant send MMS and my browser is gone. Someone please help. I tried a reset and nothing happened. Someone please help
    do a battery pull.

edit...oh, u didnt that. i dunno
    03-25-09 07:52 AM
    i just downloaded .113. before i had .114 with the .109 keyboard.

im shocked that .113 is actually better. its quicker and more responsive. that being said.... why wouldnt .114 be better than .113. it just doesnt make sense.
    battery pull !!!!!! if not resend service books!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quote for njgoodfather
    Last edited by witcher4360; 03-25-09 at 07:57 AM. Reason: wrong
    03-25-09 07:55 AM
    Lol you have to resend your service books. A quick search of your problem should help you. There are plenty of threads with people having the same issue as you.

03-25-09 07:56 AM
    I don't know if anyone else is having a problem or why this happened but I was at The Eagles concert last night and attempted recording a video on my Storm with .113 installed. It seemed to record OK but when I went to save it everything jammed up. I had to do a battery pull in a dark arena to restart my storm and when I attempted to play the file back it said "unsupported format." WTF, it filmed the darn thing.

I tried again when I got home to record somthing off television and while it allowed me to save I still got the "unsupported format" message. Then I tried just doing a video around the room and describing what I was looking at and that took just fine.

Anybody else having video issues?
    03-25-09 07:58 AM
    Has anyone tried this on windows 7? I bricked two storms trying to put on 109 but I could upgrade my curve perfectly?
    03-25-09 08:00 AM
    DL and installed using Windows 7 without a hitch. I was worried because of the sticky on Windows 7 but I am beta testing for Microsoft and wanted to be able to report on it.
    03-25-09 08:05 AM
    i upgraded last night from .109 to this .113. So far so good. here are my findings:
    -The editing feature alone is worth the download. Its actually easy (well easier) to move the curser.
    -Accelerometer seems quick
    music player seems to work as opposed to some other builds i've used.
    -typing lag appears to be much shorter than .109.
    -color issues appear to be less apparent.
    -Memory appears to be higher. (though I used crack mem to delete the sample pictures, video and vendor file). I also deleted ALL themes and am running the original storm theme.

I say this is a great build. runs much smoother than .109 and like i said, the editing feature alone is worth the download.
    03-25-09 08:07 AM
    i had the same issue the only way the browser will come back is to down grade the os to a previous one , then upgrade it again but dont do a back up, what ever way it comes back leave it alone and reorganize everything back the way u had it manually. thats the only way i could figuire it out.
    03-25-09 08:10 AM
    This install has been working great for me:

-Typing.. finally lost the lag and it keeps up with the fingers(exept i still hate the sym key on the right side of the space bar)

-Accelerometer: Night and day, it's slick

-Browser: No need for wifi with the speeds i'm getting now. They got it right finally

-Camera: better, but still needs work

-Color depth still an issue - but if Stormy keeps working like this - i don't mind
    03-25-09 08:22 AM
    This Os is like LaDainian Tomlinson on roids
    03-25-09 08:22 AM
1,157 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD