OK, lets hear how it's working, whats new, what still needs work.

Let it rip..........
    THIS GUY IS A FAKE, THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL .113, IT IS A HYBRID

Here is a pic of the real .113

[IMG]http://www.foo.is/~baldur/******-prize.jpg[/IMG]
    03-23-09 10:31 PM
    I just want my data arrows back... i can't stand it from .114 and the .113 9500 hybrid i never had them I couldn't tell if WeatherBug would work 2 mins with slow loading or if the browser would load pages...

Yes, i'm crazy and stupid about it, but those data arrows are important O.o.

Lol
    Not having that problem but I gotta reload all my msgs and all that ever since .109 dropped...and this keyboard lag is becoming a real pain in the a$$

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So I just upgraded my storm from .109. The changes I have noticed are:
    -Faster Reboot time
    -Faster Camera
    -Faster Transitions between screens, typing, etc...
    -Still Some lag when browsing music, nothing too bad though
    -Internet Browsing is very fast. Seems a little faster than .109.

Overall I feel it is a good update.
    03-23-09 10:33 PM
    you know i was under the impression that the teens sucked...this is pretty gewd
    03-23-09 10:34 PM
    New incoming call screen!

did a reboot and it's back to normal...:shrug:
    03-23-09 10:35 PM
    THIS GUY IS A FAKE, THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL .113, IT IS A HYBRID

Here is a pic of the real .113
    The fact that you have the "real" .113 and have not shared it with the CB nation already makes you win the prize.
    03-23-09 10:35 PM
    Can the color be pulled from another build and added to this one?
    03-23-09 10:36 PM
    Thanks mark and eppllps.........gonna throw my trusty .90 radio code in there
    Sounds like Gold code part 2 is brewing or marcus hybrid. Either way, the last one you made was definately awesome for me.
    03-23-09 10:38 PM
    Havn't downloaded it yet waiting till its official but honestly I just want it to work and from what im hearing people losing contacts, their browser, etc. I'm kinda angry when I download a new OS I want my phone to be the same as it was before but maybe with added features and deffinetly faster speeds. Why can't they just get it right.
    03-23-09 10:39 PM
    NO i forgot to do a back up first i think I'am SOL
    03-23-09 10:41 PM
    And dont tell me the above picture is actually the new incoming call screen because that is garbage. Ima be so Pi$$ed.
    03-23-09 10:41 PM
    Havn't downloaded it yet waiting till its official but honestly I just want it to work and from what im hearing people losing contacts, their browser, etc. I'm kinda angry when I download a new OS I want my phone to be the same as it was before but maybe with added features and deffinetly faster speeds. Why can't they just get it right.
    Just do a backup before installing new OS, its easy. Then after installing if data, browser, etc are missing. Go thru DM and restore data. Its fail-proof. Thats one of the beauties of a blackberry!
    03-23-09 10:42 PM
    This 113 is slower or the same in most aspects as 109. i run my phone clean. No apps. No themes. Just phone, sms, bbm, and email. All the usual stuff still lags. Browser is way slower than 109 and my signal strength has gone down. Accelerometer is still slow. Worse than 109. I have done a few battery pulls. This hasn't even done anything. Clock still appears when moving from one program to another or when changing conversations in bbm.
    03-23-09 10:42 PM

Try to do a restore anyway. It should pull up the destination folder. Look for backup file with todays date.
    03-23-09 10:43 PM
    Just installed I'm impressed mine is working like whole new phone much zipper. Very happy with results and haven't noticed any memory issues as of yet. Typing faster apps open faster and browser does seem faster.

03-23-09 10:44 PM
    real or not its quick and a good OS so who cares really

p.s. mine is running with ZERO bugs!!!
    03-23-09 10:44 PM
    real or not its quick and a good OS so who cares really

p.s. mine is running with ZERO bugs!!!
    Don't go to the other thread and say anything good about this OS. You will get covered with poo.
    03-23-09 10:48 PM
    If running VISTA you can do a search under the start button logo. Just type backup and it should be in that list.
    Ok so been running .113 now for a few hours...bout 5 and so far so good. Accelerometer is almost instant....color is great...don't notice a huge difference in button size. Still a little lag while typing but not horrible. Reboot was only about 2 min or so. I have yet to check mem leakage and still a little early to tell...but so far best build I have ran. Let's see what the next 24 hours holds. I think I will continue to run this version even if it is not the official... Keyboard while in call is there for me.
    After a few hours, my memory leaks a bit, camera still lags, mms works (my 1st test did not). I can't stand how the color looks now. All blotchy...
    03-23-09 10:51 PM
    Is this .113 or something higher or something different

03-23-09 10:52 PM
    is it just me or does this seem slower? I mean i just upgraded from .109 to the stable .113 and for ex. when i go in to access my pictures or send out an mms message, it seem slike my clock/hour glass spins for 2 min which is twice as long as on my .109! Am i doing something wrong here? I did pop the battery out once i did the s/w upgrade of course but everything is seeming to take a bit longer than on my older software. any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks!
    03-23-09 10:52 PM
    After a few hours, my memory leaks a bit, camera still lags, mms works (my 1st test did not). I can't stand how the color looks now. All blotchy...
    Do any of you OS slicers know where the color file is located? Can it be added from an older OS that had better color? I assume not since it hasn't been done already but worth asking.
    03-23-09 10:53 PM
    Don't go to the other thread and say anything good about this OS. You will get covered with poo.
    why? i think this is about same if not a tad better then .114 hybrid. it reboots a lot faster and the other features such as accelerometer and typing and camera are just as good. oh well i dont care what other think usually as long as i like it which i do
    03-23-09 10:53 PM
1,157 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD