I'm changing it again as we speak...........I have boxes around my homescreen icons on AppleBerry! Going to try .113 w/ .90 radio.....
    I noticed that earlier, too. Not changing until you try it though
    03-23-09 07:06 PM
    I've run every beta leak that's been out there...even 114 including hybrids. So far this OS has naied it. Feels like the device I should have had when I bought it back in November. :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 07:07 PM
    Glad I wasn't a proud storm owner when all we had was .65 .75 was highly disappointing when I purchased the storm in late February.
    That's when I bought it. I love it but my feelings won't be hurt if they improve its performance.

03-23-09 07:09 PM
    Well I'm typing this from my phone right now and there's severe typing lag still.. Maybe you are caught up in the hype and haven't really thoroughly tested it yet. It just leaked for goodness sake.

03-23-09 07:10 PM
    Everything is downloaded to my blackberry folder, where i have every other leak stored. The question is whether to install or not!
    +1 I have all of the official and leaked OS's for the Storm as well as my other Blackberries. I learned a long time ago back in the 4.5 beta days to download no matter what when you see it because it may disappear later. Even if I don't think I will I always download. Took me 3 days to fine another link for one of the Curve OS's that I originally told myself could wait till tomorrow.
    03-23-09 07:10 PM
    I was running bbcrackmans Hybrid.V2 before this and I might be heading back to it. It seems a bit buggy since I loaded it, slow even after a battery pull. Not sure whats up, will give it a bit. Acc seems super fast but so did V2.
    03-23-09 07:11 PM
    Quick question on OS leaks in general. Is it ok to install an new os and then run on BES or should I just hang on and wait a bit for the official official release? I know I will have to have the service password sent back to the storm from IT but otherwise is it ok?
    03-23-09 07:12 PM
    Alright, have at it. Any known memory leaks with these?

- superpages mobile
    - storm yahtzee
    - google maps
    - speed test
    - quick pull
    - poynt
    - quicklaunch
    - stormlock
    - appleberry glassNTWB 1.2
    - weatherbug
    I replied in the other thread as well. The theme is highly suspect. I had memory leaks with every other theme I tried out, including android and zei.
    03-23-09 07:13 PM
    I see no big improvement from .75. I may go back so that my mms will work.
    03-23-09 07:15 PM
    Quick question on OS leaks in general. Is it ok to install an new os and then run on BES or should I just hang on and wait a bit for the official official release? I know I will have to have the service password sent back to the storm from IT but otherwise is it ok?
    Leaks have been fine on my BES and if you update via DM you shouldn't have to get a new activation code.
    03-23-09 07:15 PM
    +1 I have all of the official and leaked OS's for the Storm as well as my other Blackberries. I learned a long time ago back in the 4.5 beta days to download no matter what when you see it because it may disappear later. Even if I don't think I will I always download. Took me 3 days to fine another link for one of the Curve OS's that I originally told myself could wait till tomorrow.
    That's why I started a thread a while back listing all leaked and official OS's and their respective threads and download links. It should have been sticky'ed. That didn't happen, and who the he11 knows where the thread is now.
    03-23-09 07:16 PM
    I replied in the other thread as well. The theme is highly suspect. I had memory leaks with every other theme I tried out, including android and zei.
    Thanks for the reply. I am switching back and forth on the two main threads so sorry for the two similar posts.
    03-23-09 07:16 PM
    That's why I started a thread a while back listing all leaked and official OS's and their respective threads and download links. It should have been sticky'ed. That didn't happen, and who the he11 knows where the thread is now.
    Yeah that was a good thing but that was not what I was talking about. I was talking about the fact that the leak in question got deleted from the download server and I had to find a mirror.
    03-23-09 07:20 PM
    My first post..but I had too. Coming from the crackmans v2.. I would say that I get better memory. 36mb. I open files..then close..checked memory again and it went to 37mb. Been running for about an hour and memory seems pretty stable..awesome. Radio for me seems better, camera is quick,there is still color banding, theres no dialpad issue, accelerometer is as quick as crackman v2. All in all soo far..it seems pretty stable. Compared to Crackmans v2 I would say that the difference is memory(positive). I'll repost tmrw and let you know more about battery life, etc. So far I recommend it for everyone.

ps. Its still early..i'll let everyone know if i find any issues
    03-23-09 07:20 PM
    wait... is the mms bug fixed or not?
    03-23-09 07:22 PM
    mms is not fixed when fowarding but it works with your own pics.
    03-23-09 07:25 PM
    Alright, have at it. Any known memory leaks with these?

- superpages mobile
    - storm yahtzee
    - google maps
    - speed test
    - quick pull
    - poynt
    - quicklaunch
    - stormlock
    - appleberry glassNTWB 1.2
    - weatherbug
    google maps and weatherbug huge leak probs for me!!!
    03-23-09 07:25 PM
    Well may have to try this one out. Especially if keyboard lag is gone.

03-23-09 07:29 PM
    google maps and weatherbug huge leak probs for me!!!
    Once I got rid of google maps my memory improved as well and I deleted wb today and am trying out bb weather and memory seems even better....hmmm
    03-23-09 07:30 PM
    Well may have to try this one out. Especially if keyboard lag is gone.

Its not. Not in the browser at least. Ive never had any other kind of keyboard lag other than in the browser in any of the previous leaks, so i dont know where people are coming up with this from.
    03-23-09 07:33 PM
    Once I got rid of google maps my memory improved as well and I deleted wb today and am trying out bb weather and memory seems even better....hmmm
    Deleting google maps as we speak. I use VZW Nav so I don't really need Google anyways. Hopefully this will help as I love this build as of now.
    Posting this twice sorry, dont know which area is getting more traffic.

Ok, someone please help me out real quick. I just backed up my phone and 3rd party apps. Doing the JL-Cmnder wipe as Crucial has in his write-up. Right now it is just sitting at a red screen with it saying connected? Does that mean the phone is wiped and I can do the steps to put .113 on?
    Themes run worse than ever on this build. Great.
    03-23-09 07:34 PM
    Deleting google maps as we speak. I use VZW Nav so I don't really need Google anyways. Hopefully this will help as I love this build as of now.
    Let me know if that helps? It sure did for me same with getting rid of WB and going with BB weather...
    03-23-09 07:35 PM
    I see no big improvement from .75. I may go back so that my mms will work.
    you are kidding right?
    03-23-09 07:36 PM
1,157 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD