Does anyone know of any youtube videos with the newest OS( .109 or higher) featured? If there isn't, it would be great for users with .109 to post some and let us know on this forum. I still have the last official OS but love to read about the latest unofficial releases and would be tickled to see it.
    02-25-09 10:44 PM
    what are you expecting to see? its fast. read the official post if you want to know more about it. there really isnt anything you can learn from a video.you can only try it our for yourself. its such a simple process, it takes 15 minutes easy
    02-25-09 11:36 PM
    I didn't expect to learn anything nor do I need smack from a 17 year old. Just curious to see what the new OS looks like.
    02-26-09 11:55 AM
    I didn't expect to learn anything nor do I need smack from a 17 year old. Just curious to see what the new OS looks like.
    no one is talking smack... it looks the same just faster why dont you just try it if not then like he said read about it in the forum and stop requesting dumb sh!t
    02-26-09 12:06 PM
    try it yourself. videos dont do it justice.
    02-26-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD