I ordered mine on Dec 3rd. It was shipped yesterday and I see it is getting put on a local truck. I have been eagle watching this delivery.

I have to tell ya, I am STOKED!!!!!

I have been working in IT all my life. Set up 100's of Blackberry's. Yet never owned my own. I always had on at work. Well this is the first Blackberry I have ever bought for myself. So I am really excited.

Should be here today, hopefully in the am... I had it shipped to my job so I dont miss it .....

Hurray!!!
    Welcome to the addiction
    12-11-08 08:09 AM
    verizon sucks. people are getting thier phones who ordered the same exact day as me or later right now. I havent even recieved a tracking number. i called them and at first they are like oh we have no info on your order. what the ****. so im like you charged my credit card and hes oh i see that. puts me on hold. forwards me somewhere else. they give me some crap about it will ship by the 15th. i should have called earlier. they never even had it in the system.

so pissed off.
    12-11-08 11:25 AM
    I never received no info and they said I would be called and emailed on status, but have yet to receive anything...ACCEPT MY PHONE!

Just keep on top of it and dont be like me and be afraid to call....CALL!
    12-11-08 11:51 AM
    Ordered my Storm early on the 5th. Rep told me the "official" ship date was Dec. 15th but chances were good it would ship a few days before then.

I got my tracking number on the evening of Dec. 10th. I was very happy with that, but not for long. As of right now, I have tried the tracking number over and over again on the FedEx website but it is still telling me "No information for the following shipments has been received" What?!?!

VZW told me the tracking number would only be generated upon shipment. Obviously this is not the case, or I just have bum luck and my Storm is sitting lost in a warehouse somewhere.

I'm going crazy with all this waiting...I don't know how much more reading about the storm my eyes can take.
    12-11-08 12:00 PM
    Yeah, it's stuck in Memphis, TN due to inclement weather. I am expecting delivery tomorrow. (I'm excited, but not getting my hopes up.)
    12-11-08 01:07 PM
    after my repeated calls/emails i finally got my "order being processed" email yesterday (leading me to believe that the order was really never processsed...) and today got my shipment confirmation. slated for delivery on monday.

despite my repeated requests vzw failed to add my company name to my shipping address, so i'm going to have to stalk mr fedex on monday for my package. but i'm willing to deal with that for my storm
    12-11-08 02:27 PM
    what the **** is up with this weather in memphis its not snowing lol must be some heavy rainstorms
    12-11-08 02:30 PM
    Ordered my on 4 dec at the verizon store. Was told it would ship before 15 dec. I call the rep on the 8th, she said bb strorms would not be processed until the 15th. I complained, but no use. I called again on the 10th, this time I was told that the no one was receiving phones thru Verizon and again told me that no bb storms would be processed until the 15th. I am going to wait until the 15th, if I have not received a tracking number by then, I am going to cancel my order.
    12-11-08 02:38 PM
    i ordered on the 4th got it todat o wait i didnt get cus my sister apparently didnt go to the door when fedex got there anywasy i didnt get anything at all from fedex u can check ur tracking thru the order # on ur receipt on fedex mine didnt show up til til wed. nite then it came in this morn from memphis its just raining there i live 2 hours away. i think it just says tht on the fedex webpage incase anything happens everything should be on time. now i hav to go to fedex to pick my phone up. i hav a feeling that somethin mite happen n ill hav to wait another day. im pretty upset tht she didnt anwer the door i mean i mite just call out of work to get it i cant depend on nobody wow!!!!!
    12-11-08 03:05 PM
    I got my storm yesterday and so far I really like it. I am getting used to the virtual keyboard.

It definitely takes some getting used to compared to my 8830 but that phone took some time to learn as well.

I notice a slight difference in the clicking for the screen in the lower left but I probably never would have noticed if I didn't already hear about it.

I have been using it all day and my battery is at about 25% but I expect it to improve after breaking it in. I also bought a spare just in case it doesn't.

Overall it is working well and look forward to more updates and learning the keys better!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 03:41 PM
    You order on the 4th and it came today? There is hope yet!
    Maybe mine will show up at the house in the morning!

Jiggy is giddy (say THAT three times fast!)
    12-11-08 06:24 PM
186 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD