11-24-08 02:37 PM
62 123
tools
    I didn't order through DuLac, but since this is a thread about order status thought it would be more relevant here. My order status shows up as:

Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

Also my credit card has authorized for the full amount of my order. Does that mean that my order has shipped or will ship soon (this week)?

Thanks in advance,

Haris
    11-23-08 09:35 AM
    You can call *611 to see if they have a tracking number for you.
    11-23-08 09:41 AM
    Steve, did I tell you HOW MUCH YOU ROCK today!!! If not consider this a declaration of that emphatic statement. I seriously hope the commission check you got off all these extremely well handled activations is enough to take a REAL VACATION!!! Enjoy the rest of your awesome weekend man!!! THANKS!!!
    11-23-08 09:50 AM
    My check (believe it or not) won't be that much but I'm glad I could help. With all the system problems, I'm just glad the phones went out.
    11-24-08 07:38 AM
    Thank you steve.. that wa the smoothest and best transaction ever.. thank you...

Marco
    11-24-08 07:39 AM
    I didn't order through DuLac, but since this is a thread about order status thought it would be more relevant here. My order status shows up as:

Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

Also my credit card has authorized for the full amount of my order. Does that mean that my order has shipped or will ship soon (this week)?

Thanks in advance,

Haris
    That message means that your phone has been shipped reg FedEx and you will get it in two business days. That is good news.
    11-24-08 07:41 AM
    Wish I had ordered through a rep from here... mine has been very rude and did not place my order when he was supposed to. Right now, he is saying Dec. 5th, but the CS people I talk to say it should ship by 11/25 because the order was placed at 1130am. Anyone have the real information? I want to believe CS because I want this phone...
    11-24-08 07:49 AM
    That message means that your phone has been shipped reg FedEx and you will get it in two business days. That is good news.
    I ordered online at 6:30 am EST. My credit card was charged on Saturday. It's now showing up as a posted transaction. I never got a tracking number e-mail. If I check my order status online, it shows up as a valid order number, but the status is blank. It literally says "Order Status: ".

Does Verizon not charge your card until it ships? Is there any hope mine has?
    Last edited by ADay8945; 11-24-08 at 07:58 AM.
    11-24-08 07:53 AM
    They're going to keep telling you what you want to hear. When I told them "I don't care when I get it--I just want to KNOW when" I was told it could ship anytime between now and Dec 5.
    11-24-08 07:57 AM
    Thanks. I hope you are right. FedEx cannot find any shipment on their systems and VZW order support is telling me that they have to tell me that it will not ship until 12/5.

Edit: YES, you were right! I just received my tracking number! I should have it tomorrow! YAY!
    Last edited by haris163; 11-24-08 at 11:56 AM.
    11-24-08 09:35 AM
    Ok this is weird. My CC has now been charged by VZW. But when I called the rep, she said that my order was processed late, so is expected to ship before 12/15...

I then asked her why my CC was charged already, if the phone was backordered. She said this was, when the phone is stocked it can go out to me immediately rather than waiting for it to be charged.

Does VZW now charge first, and ship later? In my case, up to 3 weeks later that they've had my money without me having a product in my hands??
    11-24-08 02:14 PM
    Is there a way to get your Fedex tracking # through the VZW site, or must you call for it? I received my confirmation e-mail and it says I should receive it after 11/25 but would like to know exactly when, since I'll need to sign for it.
    11-24-08 02:37 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD