11-24-08 02:37 PM
62 123
tools
    chiefsmackaho, was your order number on the already shipped list that dulac posted or the processing list?
    Nope. I was on the bottom half. Reputable organizations usually don't charge your card until an item has shipped. I order a ton of stuff online and that's been how it's happened all through the years.
    11-21-08 02:46 PM
    I can't check order status because the entire system on the east coast is down. That's right. THE ENTIRE EAST COAST! I've been here since 5:20am and I'm out of caffeine. AAAAAHHHHHHH!
    Have someone get you a 5 hour energy. I need to ship you a bottle of wine man!!!!
    11-21-08 02:47 PM
    I went to My Verizon, then to the message center and it showed my Equipment Receipt with Saturday delivery. Should mean it was shipped right? My order number was also on the bottom half of DuLac's list.

BTW thanks DuLac!
    11-21-08 02:47 PM
    I called AMEX because I can't access recent charges online, and they confirmed that there was a charge today from verizon wireless. And I was also on the bottom of Dulac's list. So it looks like mine is on it's way too. Thanks DuLac.
    11-21-08 02:51 PM
    Like Steve said, I can't call my rep because the systems are down. Hopefully my rep ordered and shipped it. I did order two cases and screens which I hope aren't backordered which I don't think they would be.

I really just want to know if it was shipped or not. It isn't that I need it tomorrow, I just hate not having something that says my order was placed
    11-21-08 03:01 PM
    for some reason, the store i had the direct fulfillment from said they could only charge the account and that it had to be shipped to the store.... WTF is up with that?
    11-21-08 03:12 PM
    did anyone on either or Steve's lists get tracking numbers?
    11-21-08 03:21 PM
    Steve, if you are still consious, can you check on order #541481 please?

Thanks, you rock!!
    11-21-08 03:42 PM
    is it to late to order M ive traveled 100 of miles tons call

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 03:51 PM
    I completely agree with the earlier posts. We definately need to do something for Steve-I think it needs to be more than just an e-mail to his boss, but that idea isn't bad though.

He is just an awesome rep.

If you were billed for the order, I wouldn't worry about the tracking numbers ... by the time you get one it will be in your hands.
    11-21-08 11:22 PM
    My rep ordered me a storm today this mornign how can i know what the tracking number is, he told me there isnt one but that i should get it tomorrow through fed ex.
    11-21-08 11:24 PM
    I know mine was shipped. not sure the number, but when i called verizon at about 8pm (los angeles time), they said it was already shipped and should be at my house tomorrow
    11-21-08 11:25 PM
    i ordered mine at 9:11 AM friday (EST) and i got a tracking code from VZW customer support but apparently they gave me one too many numbers and I am unsure as to which one.

And FedEx has no record of any shipment coming to my house.

Call me a noob buuuttt . . are the orders numbered by region or by time of placement? e.g., all of those started with a 5, but mine is 292295 (i think, doesn't actually say Order # . . weird receipt)
    11-21-08 11:58 PM
    I also ordered mine @ 9:11 am friday (est). I didn't get a tracking #. But the money has already been withdrawn from my account. Does that mean that my phone shipped out & that I'll receive it on Saturday before 12 as I was told?
    11-22-08 12:26 AM
    Patience is a virtue!!!!!

I say that because ti took alot of willpower to not panic yesterday when i never got a tracking number and when My Verizon account was never billed for my Storm. Well, I just called CS gave them the order # from Dulac and the reps response was "Here is your FedEx tracking number , its alread on the truck for today. WOW, you got your Storm quick, not everyone was that luck"

If you were on Dulacs list, hold tight, its on the way.

DuLac, thanks again!
    11-22-08 09:12 AM
    Wow...props DuLac...I can't check because my mother changed all the information on the account last night after I ordered my phone. Couldn't check at work so now I won't know since the info is changed. But most likely I won't see my phone until December. Shame.
    11-22-08 09:34 AM
    yeah DuLac is the man. my storm is on the truck for delivery and should be here within the hour
    11-22-08 09:36 AM
    I agree DuLac you rock. I just called CS and my storm will be here in an hour too. Awesome!
    11-22-08 09:37 AM
    So I finally got the correct tracking number. Mine has arrived in Memphis at the FedEx location. I live in Tampa. 834 miles away. 13 hours. And it is "estimated" to be delivered by 11/25.

Damn "senior retail sales rep". It was supposed to be overnight.
    11-22-08 10:59 AM
    I just called and my order wasnt shipped. It shoudl get either sipped or i should recieve it by tuesday this sucks i was told i would get it today.
    11-22-08 11:01 AM
    Got mine a few hours ago. Oh and DuLac, I did send props to your sup from my corp email address. I hope he lets you know what I said. Thanks again for your assistance!!!
    11-22-08 12:29 PM
    Hi all, new to the forums here (and BB newbie, so go easy on me!)

I ordered a BB Storm from Verizon Wireless on 11/21 at 8:30am EST. When I checked my online order status today, all I get is

"Order Status: "

Yep, it was blank. What does this mean?

I did get a email confirmation of my order. I checked my credit card activity, but so far they've only posted charges through 11/20 and I don't see an entry yet for VZW.

Any ideas what a blank order status means? What is the phone # I should call to get an order status over the phone?

Thanks all!
    11-23-08 06:48 AM
    I am a noob here so take it easy on me, where do i find my order# i purchased mine in a vz store @10:30 on fri i was told i would get the phone on sat no dice here it is sun am my cc has been charged so just wondering if anyone had any ideas.
    11-23-08 08:21 AM
    I ordered mine at 3:10am fri. (dont ask) got tracking # fri at 6:00 pm fedex show delivery to be Monday by 3
    11-23-08 08:24 AM
    I am a noob here so take it easy on me, where do i find my order# i purchased mine in a vz store @10:30 on fri i was told i would get the phone on sat no dice here it is sun am my cc has been charged so just wondering if anyone had any ideas.
    You can log into your online account and go to View Message Center. Then click on View next to Equipment Receipts and you can get your order number on there.
    11-23-08 09:14 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD