I am like everyone else with no order number and no tracking number- i have a receipt from the store yesterday with a order location, then a 5 digit number, followed by a two digit number, and finally a #sign and a six digit number. Is that the order number? if so it still is not working on the verizon website. Thanks.
    11-22-08 09:37 AM
    I am like everyone else with no order number and no tracking number- i have a receipt from the store yesterday with a order location, then a 5 digit number, followed by a two digit number, and finally a #sign and a six digit number. Is that the order number? if so it still is not working on the verizon website. Thanks.
    That is the order number you see, but the Verizon website will only provide info on orders placed online, not in the stores. You will have to call the store for your order status. I ordered in-store yesterday at 9:30 am and have not received a tracking number. I called a few minutes ago and was told it is "pending."
    11-22-08 09:47 AM
    You have to call if purchased in store Ordered mine yesterday late in the day and was told I would have it by 11/25 now cs and store say 12/15. That cool I'm patient but what's not cool is I cannot cancel the order nor can I get a new phone until I receive the storm. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 09:51 AM
    I called and they got me my tracking number, i didn't even have to give them my order number.
    11-22-08 10:01 AM
    fedex just dropped my storm off, dude told me his truck is full of storms
    11-22-08 10:11 AM
    I was guarenteed shipment today before 1pm, when I requested the tracking number they said it was "pending". I called the store again today and they told me to call the corporate office to get my tracking number; I call cs instead. They then told me I wouldn't get my storm until the store receives their shipment...TUESDAY. Upset doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now. >_<
    11-22-08 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD