These programs work as advertised, still havent tried the video yet. If you want to do this its realy not too hard. I found a few threads on it here as well as in the Blacberryforums.com site.

PM me if you need help, it took me 15 minutes and it works great!
    11-23-08 12:44 PM
    These programs work as advertised, still havent tried the video yet. If you want to do this its realy not too hard. I found a few threads on it here as well as in the Blacberryforums.com site.

PM me if you need help, it took me 15 minutes and it works great!
    What's the link for sirius streaming radio

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 01:08 PM
    Works on Bold?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 01:37 PM
    After almost 24 hours finally got it. It's about time I got some Ron and Fez on my BB...can't work on an 8330 my **** XM.
    11-23-08 01:43 PM
    Any way to put this directly on the Storm instead of installing it on computer first...I have a mac
    11-23-08 01:49 PM
    It's basically connecting your phone to your computer..so...no.
    11-23-08 01:56 PM
    It's basically connecting your phone to your computer..so...no.
    Correct, youhace to download 2 pieces of software...Orb and uXM
    Orb streams all types of media to the browser on your phone. Uxm requires you to login into XM radio with your login info that you have a s a paying XM customer
    uXM stram the channels that you want via URLs for each channel into Orb.
    11-23-08 01:59 PM
    After signing in to the website on the Storm, I can't click the 'applications' button for some reason.
    11-23-08 02:00 PM
    I've been using it on my LG Voyager for some time now... I use it to stream sirius and live audio/video feeds from our home security system...It's a great program
    11-23-08 02:08 PM
    Here are the two pieces of software that you need

uXM Release Candidate 4 | Millard Software

MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software

After you install BOTH of these to your PC go into the uXM application and login with your XM subscription information.

Now start up Orb, create and account and go to the audio section. Under internet radio there will be a favorite channels section, click on it and it should be empty for now.

Go back to the uXM app.
    It should say something like this:
    13:17:03 - uXM v1.0RC4 (2008-10-13)
    13:17:03 - � 2007 - 2008 Millard Software
    13:17:03 -
    13:17:03 - Logging in to XM...
    13:17:06 - Login successful.
    13:17:06 - Loading channel lineup...
    13:17:06 - Channel lineup loaded successfully.
    13:17:06 - Starting server...
    13:17:06 - Server started.
    13:17:06 - Listening at 192.168.15.3 on port 19081.

Now click on the URL button on the right you will see the channels listed in the drop down box.

You must do the next step for every channel that you want, so here goes..

After you select the channel a URL will be in a box on the bottom. They have made it easy for you, click on the Clipboard button on the bottom, no go back to Orb.

In the Audio section where we left off above, under favorite channels...on the top the is a link that says "Add custom", click it. A new box will appear, enter the name of your XM channel and then right click and paste the url in the "Path" box . click submit and voila! You should see the channel icon, just a big green play button, with the name you just gave it. Again do this for every channel that you want.

Keep in mind that both uXM and Orb must be running continuously to get the feed from your phone.

Now open up the browser on your BB, I used the BB browser and it was fine.
    Open up mycast.orb.com
    Login in with your Orb sign on, and go to favaorite channels. You will see all of them in there.
    11-23-08 02:22 PM
    Is there any way to stream a free online radio service to your phone such as Pandora?
    11-23-08 02:34 PM
    Good wrap up Hugg...wish I'd seen that yesterday afternoon and saved myself the trouble of going through like 9 threads on three boards ha.
    11-23-08 02:39 PM
    Thanks, I hope this helps all of the folks that PM'd me.
    11-23-08 02:42 PM
    Thank You!!!!!
    11-23-08 02:46 PM
    that is excellent!!!!! thank you!!!
    11-23-08 03:06 PM
    Thanks to you all, I tried this out and it seems awesome at first, but the quality is suffering for me. I know my connection is strong enough because I stream all sorts of media in/out of my internet connection at home, and it says that my phone has a 3.3 meg connection, so it *should* be able to download okay, but it keeps skipping and freezing.... any suggesitons?
    11-23-08 03:18 PM
    Here are the two pieces of software that you need

After you install BOTH of these to your PC go into the uXM application and login with your XM subscription information.

Now start up Orb, create and account and go to the audio section. Under internet radio there will be a favorite channels section, click on it and it should be empty for now.

Go back to the uXM app.
    It should say something like this:
    13:17:03 - uXM v1.0RC4 (2008-10-13)
    13:17:03 - � 2007 - 2008 Millard Software
    13:17:03 -
    13:17:03 - Logging in to XM...
    13:17:06 - Login successful.
    13:17:06 - Loading channel lineup...
    13:17:06 - Channel lineup loaded successfully.
    13:17:06 - Starting server...
    13:17:06 - Server started.
    13:17:06 - Listening at 192.168.15.3 on port 19081.

Now click on the URL button on the right you will see the channels listed in the drop down box.

You must do the next step for every channel that you want, so here goes..

After you select the channel a URL will be in a box on the bottom. They have made it easy for you, click on the Clipboard button on the bottom, no go back to Orb.

In the Audio section where we left off above, under favorite channels...on the top the is a link that says "Add custom", click it. A new box will appear, enter the name of your XM channel and then right click and paste the url in the "Path" box . click submit and voila! You should see the channel icon, just a big green play button, with the name you just gave it. Again do this for every channel that you want.

Keep in mind that both uXM and Orb must be running continuously to get the feed from your phone.

Now open up the browser on your BB, I used the BB browser and it was fine.
    Open up mycast.orb.com
    Login in with your Orb sign on, and go to favaorite channels. You will see all of them in there.
    I know they are the same company now but I'm a Sirius subscriber and all the directions speak to XM. Is this going to work for me? Thanks!
    11-23-08 03:22 PM
    The title says Sirius but all the info is about XM.

How would one go about streaming Sirius on their blackberry? I know they recently merged so is it the same thing and you can now stream both using this "uXM" program or is there a different one for Sirius users?

Also, do you have to have an account with them to be able to stream to your blackberry using Orb?
    11-23-08 03:28 PM
    The title says Sirius but all the info is about XM.

How would one go about streaming Sirius on their blackberry? I know they recently merged so is it the same thing and you can now stream both using this "uXM" program or is there a different one for Sirius users?

Also, do you have to have an account with them to be able to stream to your blackberry using Orb?
    Hey StormUsage, just found this thread for us. Looks like we're good to go.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/orb-sh_t-99616/
    11-23-08 03:30 PM
    I know they are the same company now but I'm a Sirius subscriber and all the directions speak to XM. Is this going to work for me? Thanks!
    Just use the uSirius download instead of uXM.
    11-23-08 03:36 PM
    Hmmm...downloaded uXM and logged me in ok. But i'm getting an error that says "Unable to load channel lineup"
    11-23-08 04:05 PM
    Having issue installing Orb on PC. Gets to System Check and install fails. Anyone else?
    11-23-08 04:12 PM
    Hmmm...downloaded uXM and logged me in ok. But i'm getting an error that says "Unable to load channel lineup"
    I had the same problem and was able to get it working. All I did is go to "Settings" and clicked "Delete Lineup Cache" and "Reset Session". Maybe it will work for you too...
    11-23-08 08:38 PM
    Working Great!!! Thanks! I just wish my broadband upload speeds were faster.
    12-02-08 10:39 PM
    how much "data" does this use towards the unlimited 5GB per month? A guy a VZW store said you could hit 5GB if you stream a lot of video (I realize there's no video w/ XM/Sirius, buy you could listen to it for a pretty long time.
    12-02-08 11:12 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD