Anybody using orb on their storm through verizon. after loging in to mycast.orb.com using my phone, all i get is a blue page with the "Home" and "Open Application" headings. Nothing else on the page will load. Can anyone help me? Is it me, the phone, or the carrier? Im betting that i'm the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
    05-21-09 10:56 AM
    All the above, I have had videos work once.. Music works fine but I only really use it for uSirius streaming of Howard Stern.
    05-21-09 02:03 PM
    Same here, streaming Howard every day all day with no problem.
    05-21-09 02:41 PM
    i have it working on my phone without any problems, can access all my music and photos, even webcam from pc to my phone. verizon is also my carrier. maybe some of your settings try changing the 'Stream' setting to 3GP format (.sdp) which works for me. also check your firewall on your pc and make sure it's not blocking orb if your trying to access your computer through it.
    05-21-09 03:39 PM
    Anybody using orb on their storm through verizon. after loging in to mycast.orb.com using my phone, all i get is a blue page with the "Home" and "Open Application" headings. Nothing else on the page will load. Can anyone help me? Is it me, the phone, or the carrier? Im betting that i'm the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
    Go into ORB settings, on your phone, select STREAM and make sure 3GP/AAC/RTSP is selected. Click the save button. Go into LAYOUT and make sure MOBILE is selected. Click the save and exit button. This should fix your issues. If it does not, then your issue lies with your router/firewall and port forwarding.
    05-21-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD