So I've done some searching and it seems no one's really having this issue... Just downloaded .75 so I don't know if that's it but...

On the menu screen when I hit the BB button and scroll to options it used to give me options to change grid layout and background... I changed my background and now when I hit the BB button and go to options it doesn't do anything... Just minimizes the pop-up menu.

Any idea what's going on?
    12-02-08 06:21 PM
    Pull yer battery!

See, I learned
    12-02-08 06:29 PM
    So I've done some searching and it seems no one's really having this issue... Just downloaded .75 so I don't know if that's it but...

On the menu screen when I hit the BB button and scroll to options it used to give me options to change grid layout and background... I changed my background and now when I hit the BB button and go to options it doesn't do anything... Just minimizes the pop-up menu.

Any idea what's going on?
    Same issue here with .75. Have to keep pulling the battery if you want to see it again. Lost ability to go to music library when you hit the blackberry button while playing a song also (Battery pull didn't fix this one)
    Other then that I have no other issues. Still think it's way better then .65 IMO.
    12-02-08 06:51 PM
    I have also had this problem.press bb>bb>options and nothing happens when I tried changing my homescreen image or the row dimensions and it works 1 time after a battery pull but not again. I have to pull the battery to get it to work again.

There are a couple of other threads on this already, so hopefully someone has reported it and it'll get fixed.
    12-06-08 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD