So I got my Storm a few days ago and today I was changing my wallpaper from the home screen by selecting the options button. When you hit options a screen comes up allowing you to change your wallpaper, as well the amount of icons that appear on the main screen. Now when I hit options from the home screen nothing happens, the input screen simply disappears and I'm still at the home screen.

Any thoughts on how to get back to the options menu and why I cant get there?
    03-02-09 04:27 PM
    I have read reports of this before, so rest assured you're not alone, but I don't know the solution.
    03-02-09 04:29 PM
    Try a battery pull.
    03-02-09 04:29 PM
    Washy is right, a battery pull will fix the problem. Also with the latest leaked betas, the option screen problem is nonexistent and works no matter how many times you open and close the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 04:44 PM
    Battery pull fixes this its a known issue....

03-02-09 04:45 PM
    A battery pull didn't work for me. I don't think it's worked that way since I first synced it with the Desktop Manager.

03-02-09 05:01 PM
    So I got my Storm a few days ago and today I was changing my wallpaper from the home screen by selecting the options button. When you hit options a screen comes up allowing you to change your wallpaper, as well the amount of icons that appear on the main screen. Now when I hit options from the home screen nothing happens, the input screen simply disappears and I'm still at the home screen.

Any thoughts on how to get back to the options menu and why I cant get there?
    happened to me, i freaked out and kept trying every 2 seconds lol

I did a battery pull later to try something else, and then all of a sudden it started working again
    03-02-09 05:06 PM
    thanks everyone, the battery pull fixed the problem.
    03-02-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD