Go into Oprea Broswer settings and select button that says "Full Screen".

Fixed my issue. Now it shows fullscreen instead of cutting it off!
    04-06-10 06:21 PM
    Mine is already set at "Fullscreen", and I still get the cutoff issue.
    04-06-10 06:26 PM
    Dude PLEASE stop creating threads and duplicate posts about the same issue. It's obvious you are trying to get your post count up with the ridiculous amount of posts you have created, very few of them, if any, have actually been useful.

If you have something to add, you can post a reply in one of the million threads already created about this topic. You don't need to create thread #500 on the topic.

Also, you are aware of the "edit" function in your posts right? I can see that you are new here, but please stop posting non-stop repetition.
    04-06-10 06:32 PM
    hummm mines was cutoff until I changed the settings
    04-06-10 06:32 PM
    Dude PLEASE stop creating threads and duplicate posts about the same issue. It's obvious you are trying to get your post count up with the ridiculous amount of posts you have created, very few of them, if any, have actually been useful.

If you have something to add, you can post a reply in one of the million threads already created about this topic. You don't need to create thread #500 on the topic.

Also, you are aware of the "edit" function in your posts right? I can see that you are new here, but please stop posting non-stop repetition.
    04-06-10 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD