05-15-09 09:01 PM
27 12
tools
    Too bad it seems there is only a few of you here that do...
    Actually, you are wrong. There are many more of us who really do love the Storm, but just feel that sometimes, the thread isn't worth arguing about. Especially to people, such as yourself, who appear to be jealous of the success of the Storm. I'm not sure why there are jealous non-Storm owners, but way too much bashing comes from Pearl/Curve owners. very few Bold owners seem to have this problem.
    As for me, I've had the Storm since release day. So has my wife. We are both on original phones and think that the Storm is one of the best phones we have owned to date. Flat out, ours work. She is still on 0.75 while I finally have stayed with 0.141/50. 5 co-workers have the Storm. 1 has had to get a replacement.The others are still on their original Storms.
    The Storm isn't perfect, but neither has been my Treo's or LG's. If you've tried a Storm, then you know if you like it or not.
    05-15-09 05:56 PM
    cool, cool. Thanks again for all the feedback. I think I will most likely just mess with one a little bit more and see how i feel on it.
    05-15-09 09:01 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD