This is my first post, and the Storm is my first BlackBerry. I am trying to download Opera Mini off of the link on the BlackBerry mobile site but I keep getting an error message when trying to run the app.. Any suggestions?
    12-09-08 06:11 PM
    What error message are you getting when you try and install the application? Knowing what error message you are receiving is the first step to helping solve your problem. Also, what O/S version are you running on your storm? And if you were able to install opera mini, what version did you install?
    12-09-08 07:27 PM
    Its pretty horrible...
    12-09-08 08:00 PM
    This is my first post, and the Storm is my first BlackBerry. I am trying to download Opera Mini off of the link on the BlackBerry mobile site but I keep getting an error message when trying to run the app.. Any suggestions?

set the permissions to allow, before the dl..

Use this OTA link..Opera 4.2 OTA

after the download, make sure you disable compatibility..
    12-09-08 08:07 PM
    Why not try going to Opera Mini | The most popular mobile phone browser in the world

I just downloaded it and had no errors or problems.
    12-09-08 08:08 PM
    Why not try going to Opera Mini | The most popular mobile phone browser in the world

I just downloaded it and had no errors or problems.
    I guess you could, but the link I posted will put the right version directly on your storm...
    12-09-08 08:24 PM
    I guess you could, but the link I posted will put the right version directly on your storm...
    There was a minute difference and as I was typing, I never saw your post.
    12-09-08 08:52 PM
    There was a minute difference and as I was typing, I never saw your post.
    I know, it takes me a while to post links, cause I get distracted in the middle...
    12-09-08 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD