Hi all,
    I've had the Storm since day one, still having some bugs on sites i need to go to on Opera mini 4.2, there are some site that has aa box for me to check to continue and i cant seem to select any boxes.. or when I first launch Opera mini, I go to setting orginally the Mobile view box was not check I dont know what I did to check it and now I cant seem to uncheck it. I had the 8330 from Sprint for a long time and now I think I might switch back to the 8330 on verizon cause the keyboard is not working the way i would like, just not responding fast enough... well I dont know i'll have to see. But in the mean time any feedback on this could help me stay with the storm. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Opera mini 4.2 already..

Regards
    01-09-09 12:12 PM
    Opera is not really set up for the Storm yet. I stopped using mine and went back to the default one. I've figured out how to do what you are asking, but it takes forever to do it. I'd wait until it's "officially" made for the storm before using it again. As far as your typing, I'd give it some time and also play with the keyboard settings. There are a ton of forums about what settings people have tried and like. Like I said, give it some time and it will get a lot easier to type. New phone, new technology..........takes time.
    01-09-09 12:51 PM
    I totally understand what your saying, i knew what i was getting into before I got this device. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong.. I guess its the Opera Mini issue on 4.2, thanks for the reply, I will buy a Curve in the mean time to do what i need to on the Opera for now and will continue to monitor the Blackberry Storm forums.
    01-09-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD