There are several versions. Which version to download? I also tried getting it to download directly on my phone using the SMS text message and link and the link just tales me back to the Opera Mini home page where I made the original download request.
    01-27-09 07:10 PM
    01-27-09 07:17 PM
    Its 10 times faster than the built in browser, but the the interface doesnt work well with the touchscreen unfortunately.
    01-27-09 08:09 PM
    Its 10 times faster than the built in browser, but the the interface doesnt work well with the touchscreen unfortunately.
    I just installed as well. All I can say is wow is it fast. But it doesn't work well with the Storm. For example my keyboard doesn't pop up when I click to enter a web page. Does this happen to you? It is also hard to click on menu items.
    01-27-09 08:17 PM
    I just installed as well. All I can say is wow is it fast. But it doesn't work well with the Storm. For example my keyboard doesn't pop up when I click to enter a web page. Does this happen to you? It is also hard to click on menu items.
    The keyboard pops up automatically if you click on somewhere to type on a web page, however it doesn't pop up if you're using the top address bar
    01-27-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD