I did a quick search for this and nothing came up so sorry if it has been talked about already.

her it is: Opera browser for BB

Opera Mini 4.2 upgrade available for BlackBerry | BlackBerryNews.com

I looked in the forums at Opera mini and they say it should work with the bold...

So I was wondering if CX could take a look and install it and see how well it works and give us a report

PLEASE........
    11-11-08 08:37 PM
    Since it isn't designed for a full touch screen I would assume it would need to be run in compatibility mode which is only half the screen and always has keyboard showing. I would think the standard browser is going to be the best option till something else designed especially for the Storm comes out.
    11-11-08 09:31 PM
    Since it isn't designed for a full touch screen I would assume it would need to be run in compatibility mode which is only half the screen and always has keyboard showing.
    Don't assume. I'm currently running Opera Mini 4.2.13057 on the 9350 simulator. Full screen; no compatibility mode. Its quite a snappy little browser: fast rendering for certain. However, it has no client-side javascript, and without a keyboard or a toolbar you can't really do the shortcuts very easy. So, in sum, it has pluses and minuses from a very early comparison to the built-in browser.

Obviously the fact that it runs on the simulator isn't a guarantee that it will work on the device itself, but its pretty strong evidence.
    11-11-08 09:44 PM
    Don't assume. I'm currently running Opera Mini 4.2.13057 on the 9350 simulator. Full screen; no compatibility mode. Its quite a snappy little browser: fast rendering for certain. However, it has no client-side javascript, and without a keyboard or a toolbar you can't really do the shortcuts very easy. So, in sum, it has pluses and minuses from a very early comparison to the built-in browser.

Obviously the fact that it runs on the simulator isn't a guarantee that it will work on the device itself, but its pretty strong evidence.
    I stand corrected. That would be great if we have some options right out of the box.
    11-11-08 10:39 PM
    it would be great if skyfire got on board with the storm.
    11-12-08 12:14 AM
    it would be great if skyfire got on board with the storm.
    seriously! i had it on windows mobile, and it was the best browser Ive ever used....any word on it for BB devices?
    11-12-08 12:45 AM
    seriously! i had it on windows mobile, and it was the best browser Ive ever used....any word on it for BB devices?
    nothing yet. But hopefully some day soon. and i agree
    %100 best browser ever...
    11-12-08 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD