hey everyone. I just got my storm a few days ago and so far i really do love it. now unfortunatley i'm sure everyone knows the blackberry browser is slow at rendering websites. i'm looking to put the opera mini one on but when i go to their site, it won't work for me. Does anyone here know how to do it easier? Has anyone here put it on their storm? How successful were you? Thanks for your help..I appreciate it!
    02-18-09 09:47 PM
    dl the OTA one from the 3rd party apps forum.

(and btw - Opera mini does not respond to "clicking", so it takes some "getting used to" on the Storm)

Worth the time, though, IMHO.
    02-18-09 09:50 PM
    ^ agrees with nightfishing. Opera has slowly but surely become my browser of choice for surfing.

Opera Mini - Download
    02-18-09 10:18 PM
    never used it. never really heard of it. maybe i will check it out
    02-18-09 10:23 PM
    I really dont like it. IDK about you guys but the BB Browser is faster and easier. With Opera Mini one click zooms you all the way in and it seems like it clicks with only a half press (touch).
    02-18-09 10:24 PM
    way faster than the BB browser! it takes time to get use to, but its well worth it.
    02-18-09 10:40 PM
    ^^

yes its much much faster
    and formats text to fit on your screen so you dont have to scroll left and right to read.
    02-18-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD