NOT!!!

I'm loving every inch of my Storm and I have all but forgotten my IPhone now!
    03-15-09 09:53 PM
    It is a great smartphone.
    03-15-09 09:56 PM
    Lmao ... I <3 my stormy toooooo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 09:57 PM
    Hoping we get some Iphone quality apps soon and get Google maps working on (Canadian) Storms!!! But I do love this phone immensely
    03-15-09 10:00 PM
    NOT!!!

You are right. The Iphone is a toy for kids and the Storm is for real people. For all those who complain about the Storm they probably don't even own this. I have used all the Bberry's out there from the last 5 years and now a proud owner of the Storm from one month. It works flawlessly.

I try the Iphone at the Apple stores and every few minutes it freezes. I get great Verizon service and I have full 4 bars in my office whereas my co-worker needs to get out to get reception on his Iphone and he tells me that he averages about 4 dropped calls a day. My storm - none so far
    03-15-09 10:02 PM
    LOL! I wonder how many people clicked on this link ready to come in with guns blazing? That alone made me laugh. Glad you are happy with your BB.

03-15-09 10:04 PM
    LOL I was about to agree with you....guess I'm in the wrong place though...
    03-15-09 10:05 PM
    I have been told that there are many problems with the speed and apps on the storm. I was going to buy the storm and was talked into buying this piece of sh_t Samsung Omnia. I have gone thrue 3 Omnias since Feb. 19th and now wanting some reassurance so I can go get the storm and feel good with my decision. Please help because I am not getting any help from Verizon!
    03-15-09 10:10 PM
    Hoping we get some Iphone quality apps soon and get Google maps working on (Canadian) Storms!!! But I do love this phone immensely
    I am a canadian user with Telus and I have a working google maps on my phone. I use it all the time with no problems. The gps mapping on it isnt exact but its within 1000 meters of my location and usually really close
    03-15-09 10:13 PM
    I have been told that there are many problems with the speed and apps on the storm. I was going to buy the storm and was talked into buying this piece of sh_t Samsung Omnia. I have gone thrue 3 Omnias since Feb. 19th and now wanting some reassurance so I can go get the storm and feel good with my decision. Please help because I am not getting any help from Verizon!
    get a storm, it wont dissapoint you, and I wont steer you wrong. They are off the chain!
    03-15-09 10:31 PM
    get a storm, it wont dissapoint you, and I wont steer you wrong. They are off the chain!
    ^^ What He Said ^^
    03-15-09 10:41 PM
    ^^ What He Said ^^

^^^ Yeah, "that's was he said!" ^^^
    03-15-09 10:45 PM
    Check some of the other rants and Raves, we aren't ALL Storm Bashers or Haters or iPhone FanBoys. I've explained why I dumped my Storm quite fully in a thread earlier.

The Storm is a great device just let down by inferior software. It will catch up but I can't deal with it any longer.
    03-16-09 02:06 AM
    Did someone in the thread say they used the 8900 and 9000 series devices and the Storm beats them? Lol right.

03-16-09 02:11 AM
    I couldn't care less for the iPhone vs. Storm wars...but I love this thread because it made me remember the prayers to baby jesus in Talledegha Nights. Lol. Classic.
    03-16-09 05:34 AM
    I just made the switch from At&t(iphone). I loved my iphone but the signal sucked! 3g only picked up in major cities and when I'm out in the country working their would be no signal at all. Though I do miss the iphone, the storm was a nice phone to make my transition smooth. Now that I realize there are a few decent apps for it its not as bad. I'm getting used to it and am liking it more and more every day. Also I'm amazed at how good of service the verizon network has, evdo picks up everywhere I go and have not lost signal yet!

the clicking screen is a plus, cant tell you the number of times I accidentally opened some app/link on the iphone lol
    03-16-09 01:49 PM
    I love this phone!!!!!
    03-16-09 10:58 PM
    I used to want an iphone but I was bogged down with verizon and then the Storm came along. I don't want an iphone anymore.
    03-17-09 08:17 AM
    NOT!!!

Wow that was great. I haven't heard that since Wayne's World. Funny you were able to locate a Storm all the way back there in 1992

03-17-09 01:23 PM
    I couldn't care less for the iPhone vs. Storm wars...but I love this thread because it made me remember the prayers to baby jesus in Talledegha Nights. Lol. Classic.
    LOL
    03-17-09 03:14 PM
    I used to want an iphone but I was bogged down with verizon and then the Storm came along. I don't want an iphone anymore.
    Blasphemy
    03-17-09 03:41 PM
    ^^^ Yeah, "that's was he said!" ^^^
    Yo!Yoooooo!!!
    03-17-09 08:28 PM
    Did someone in the thread say they used the 8900 and 9000 series devices and the Storm beats them? Lol right.

It's good to see you agree.
    03-17-09 11:32 PM
    I love my storm too I just wish it worked

03-17-09 11:45 PM
    To me... the Storm is a diamond in the rough. It has a lot of hidden potential. And I'm quite sure as soon as the GC comes along (hopefully with a decent app store to follow) I'm sure the Storm is going to be the one to watch.
    Oh... and yes I do love my Storm'r!
    03-17-09 11:46 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD