::::OOAKDPC .794 for the 95X0::::

9550 - Install 713

9520 - Install 713 or 741

9530 - Install 685

200+ .794 files

Install the OS Base/Radio for your device, and replace the java folder for that OS with the hybrid files.

Wipe, install, enjoy

::::OOAKDPC .794 for the 95X0 ::::

Will show .743 in the Help-->About screen

Links:

http://www.greg-gorbos.com/OneOfaKin...bridshrunk.rar Shrunk/Zip

http://www.greg-gorbos.com/OneOfaKin...idunshrunk.rar Unshrunk/Zip
    07-14-10 10:01 PM
    OOAKDPC, loading this up right now...wondering if the camera fix is there or if I need to do some kind of patch/fix. Thanks, as always, for your great work!
    07-15-10 12:26 AM
    I didn't have any problems with it when I tested it out on my gfs 9530

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-15-10 02:00 AM
    Can someone report back on if there are any camera issues?

Also, in your shrunken files, what exactly do you shrink? All the standard backgrounds and stuff right?
    07-15-10 08:51 AM
    Also would like to know if there's any Bluetooth issues. Only the .419 base has worked for me so far with the volume.
    07-15-10 10:15 AM
    Can someone report back on if there are any camera issues?

Also, in your shrunken files, what exactly do you shrink? All the standard backgrounds and stuff right?
    Yeah...I am still having the camera problem.

So here's a good story...wasn't so good when it happened tho. On monday I loaded .685 hybrid from BBTweaks. I was so busy at work all day, I didn't even think about the camera.

That night, I go to a huge party at the Playboy mansion (5 to 1 girls to guys ratio, painted girls, bunnies, topless girls in the pool and grotto, athletes there for the ESPY awards, celebs, etc.). So I walk in and think this is gonna be a great night for my facebook page. Pull out the BB to get a pic of me and the first painted girl and BOOM...camera/flash freeze!!!

OK, I figure I didn't maybe do enough batt pulls, so I pull it and reboot. This time I try to take a pic in the grotto, BOOM, same thing. F&*%!! Try again several times and realize I am just completely screwed.

Luckily, my bro-in-law who was with me has him camera and I get to record some of the fun.

Of all the times for that to happen...
    07-15-10 12:12 PM
    fixed the camera for me
    07-16-10 03:25 PM
    Did this by chance fix the 'call muting' problem? I thought that was a problem in the 685 SFI ?
    07-16-10 09:44 PM
    Yeah...I am still having the camera problem.

So here's a good story...wasn't so good when it happened tho. On monday I loaded .685 hybrid from BBTweaks. I was so busy at work all day, I didn't even think about the camera.

That night, I go to a huge party at the Playboy mansion (5 to 1 girls to guys ratio, painted girls, bunnies, topless girls in the pool and grotto, athletes there for the ESPY awards, celebs, etc.). So I walk in and think this is gonna be a great night for my facebook page. Pull out the BB to get a pic of me and the first painted girl and BOOM...camera/flash freeze!!!

OK, I figure I didn't maybe do enough batt pulls, so I pull it and reboot. This time I try to take a pic in the grotto, BOOM, same thing. F&*%!! Try again several times and realize I am just completely screwed.

Luckily, my bro-in-law who was with me has him camera and I get to record some of the fun.

Of all the times for that to happen...
    I gotta get in your social circle, lol...
    07-17-10 09:57 PM
    ok.. dumb newb question.

"Replace files in Java folder with Hybrid "

do I:
    A. Delete ALL the files from the Installed Java folder, and copy the hybrid files into it or
    B. just copy the hybrid files into the installed Java folder, leaving the non-duplicate files alone?
    07-19-10 09:28 AM
    ok.. dumb newb question.

"Replace files in Java folder with Hybrid "

do I:
    A. Delete ALL the files from the Installed Java folder, and copy the hybrid files into it or
    B. just copy the hybrid files into the installed Java folder, leaving the non-duplicate files alone?

that would be choice B

also does this hybrid fix the muting issue as asked 3 posts above this one?
    Last edited by raluaces; 07-19-10 at 03:04 PM.
    07-19-10 03:01 PM
    is anybody running this? I've tried searching other forums for more feedback, and am curious if the big issues (camera,call mute)that I thought had been attributed to the .685 sfi were able to be stabilized with this hybrid? I know a couple of the other posts stated that camera was/wasn't fixed, but that's obviously where my confusion lies with this one. Any other feedback would be great, thanks.
    07-21-10 01:30 PM
    Dam! Bra this is the **** dude, like bull **** aside everything is friggin fast from start up to browser, transitions, apps, etc... Now the (camera) well on stock .685 I did have the bar invisible, but no freeze up issue, with this hybrid everything is back to normal which that's cool.
    Phone mute I never had that problem I'm starting to think there might have been some sorta corruption for some people on download Or it only works good for some devices?
    My phone is one of the latest builds made in Mexico, now I wonder if that's the reason why I don't have any probs like others do.
    Like seriously I'm going to keep this build till 9800 slider comes thru for me its gonna be pretty soon oooohhhhh yeah!!!! I love it

Thanks OneOfAKind your a big time saver.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 10:46 PM
    What uh shame, it was awesome on storm (but) .685 is worthless when you have the (mute) and (camera) issues HuH yeah sorry guys for saying what a sweet OS due to the fact that I did not experience these issues (at first) eeh
    So no hybrid is going to get this sucka out of the gutter

Everyone get rid of this OS NOW!
    And forget about it, Move on

To .591/794

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD