===== QUOTE BklynSoulja ====

me too any solutions?

===== /QUOTE ====

bump for any solution?
    There's is no solution for the gears issue ATM. Not sure about the wifi, haven't had or been able to duplicate any issuess.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-08-10 08:49 PM
    First of all thank you to OOAK! I have run a number of your builds now and have always been impressed!

I have noticed an issue with getting links to open in the browser if I am coming from an app.

Specifically I have been unable to pull up a web links from Twitter for Blackberry. I've also been unable to use the "Open in browser" option in Viigo.

In both cases the browser does open but it does not go to a web page.

Anyone else have this? OOAK, any fixes you can think of?

I've had similar problems from time to time on past builds, but a battery pull always fixed it. Now, I've tried multiple pulls, but no dice!

Thanks for any help you can provide!!!
    05-08-10 10:25 PM
    First of all thank you to OOAK! I have run a number of your builds now and have always been impressed!

I have noticed an issue with getting links to open in the browser if I am coming from an app.

Specifically I have been unable to pull up a web links from Twitter for Blackberry. I've also been unable to use the "Open in browser" option in Viigo.

In both cases the browser does open but it does not go to a web page.

Anyone else have this? OOAK, any fixes you can think of?

I've had similar problems from time to time on past builds, but a battery pull always fixed it. Now, I've tried multiple pulls, but no dice!

Thanks for any help you can provide!!!
    Did you wipe prior to loading the os? If you didn't this is likely your issue.

I haven't had any problems loading links from twitter or any other app so far.

05-08-10 11:32 PM
    I've never had any issue with the BT. What kind of issues are you having?

On 607 my Bluetooth volume was low and I could not answer calls handsfree.
    05-09-10 08:04 AM

I know the controversy about a wipe vs. non-wipe with the reload. I've never had a problem by not doing it. Just think it's redundant and unnecessary. My main reason for thinking so is that I've never had any problems that other users that do the wipe-reload thing have had.

I suppose with all the hybrids you build, for you it's the best thing to start "clean" with all the test-retest-retest-retest etc. etc. you have to go through making these work together. But after you get the bugs out, I figure you got the bugs out so I get to be lazy with it.
    05-09-10 08:16 AM
    On 607 my Bluetooth volume was low and I could not answer calls handsfree.
    I was having volume issues with 607/643. I BBSAK'd the base 607 bt cod and volume is much better. I think it is a little lower than the older builds, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 08:51 AM
    I have been running this hybrid for a few days now. I had to wipe my S2 because this theme would not load over .607/.643, and I normally never wipe. Battery life has averaged about 3.5% and lasts about 10 hours before going dead and that is with heavy mail use and about moderate call use. This is the best hybrid that I have installed to date and I am enjoying it Thank you!
    05-09-10 08:57 AM

I don't always wipe but actually did this time around. (and my juvenile sense o' humor just realized how funny that actually sounds!)

Seriously all seems to be well now following a couple of more pulls... when in doubt --- keep pulling, right!?!

Thanks again!

-D
    05-09-10 10:35 AM
    I don't always wipe but actually did this time around. (and my juvenile sense o' humor just realized how funny that actually sounds!)

Seriously all seems to be well now following a couple of more pulls... when in doubt --- keep pulling, right!?!

Thanks again!

-D
    If you're a girl, I hope you wiped to the back...
    05-09-10 11:09 AM

Thanks again!

-D
    LOL

what kind of third party apps/themes are you running?
    05-09-10 12:14 PM
    So should I do this or??? What's are found to be the pros and cons?
    05-09-10 01:20 PM
    More than I should I'm sure.

A few recent additions - the WJD OS 6 Theme - actually this theme and this hybrid seem to work REALLY well together...

Also was FINALLY invited into Social Scope last week and also installed the Kobo e-reader beta for touch (not the old Shortcovers app)...

Like I said before though --- EVERYTHING is running well together now...REALLY well.

I have tried other hybrids but yours really do tend to be my favorite.

Thanks again!

-D

LOL

what kind of third party apps/themes are you running?
    05-09-10 10:15 PM
    Liking this 517/676 build. Everything works fine. BBSAK'd the cod files you mentioned but didn't seem to need to update. Not sure what issue you fixed there.

Had it working for about 24 hours and no problems whatsoever. Nice job!
    05-09-10 10:23 PM
    I forget how to install these since I've done them on a droid last.
    05-09-10 11:11 PM
    Pandora controls dont work while in another app... only if u leave the Pandora app up, volume and pause. even when phone is locked! is there a fix?
    Last edited by bigwill0815; 05-11-10 at 11:03 AM.
    05-11-10 10:44 AM
    Have you tried reinstalling Pandora? Just an idea. I was about to install this hybrid until I saw the Pandora problem. Anyone else having issues in Pandora? Is battery life better than .643 hybrid?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 12:15 AM
    Oh boy the .692 java cod's are playing terrific with the .607 radio.
    05-12-10 12:45 PM
    And where did 692 come from?
    05-12-10 12:57 PM
    I'm kind of wondering the same thing. If there is a .692 java out somewhere, OOAKPC will get a hold of it and we will get a new release soon.
    05-12-10 01:09 PM
    .692 is from the 9650
    05-12-10 01:28 PM
    Oh boy the .692 java cod's are playing terrific with the .607 radio.
    I know what im doing as soon as i get home........after the gf of course
    ;-P
    05-12-10 04:15 PM
    what cods do i need from .692 to make this happen? it's all java folder or some cods only?
    05-12-10 05:03 PM
    I tried loading this three times and Wifi just simply will not work for me. I scan and cannot find any networks. In the wifi setup page instead of it saying wifi it says
    {0} it's really weird. Don't know if it's just me but I thought I would mention it.
    05-12-10 06:32 PM
    Ok I installed this ".607/.692" hybrid three hours ago, it seems to be stable. it is fast (at least for me) no issues so far.

I am dropping it here, for whoever can't wait for OOAKDPC to drop one.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Last edited by romman; 05-12-10 at 09:35 PM.
    05-12-10 07:25 PM
    I tried loading this three times and Wifi just simply will not work for me. I scan and cannot find any networks. In the wifi setup page instead of it saying wifi it says
    {0} it's really weird. Don't know if it's just me but I thought I would mention it.
    I experienced the same problem too, Wifi will not detect any network and don't really know what this {0} really means. Reloaded 669 and now waiting for Ooak to roll out Hybrid 692 (hope this one will fix the wifi issue).
    05-12-10 07:28 PM
109 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD