anyone else having issues with the rim twitter app with this build? it wont connect for me for some reason..
    Yeah I'm having the same issue. Everything else works it seems, but that App. Is there a fix? Will check again after the cutomary 3 reboots.
    05-05-10 10:40 PM
    Yeah I'm having the same issue. Everything else works it seems, but that App. Is there a fix? Will check again after the cutomary 3 reboots.
    I'm working on a fix now

cross your fingers lol
    05-05-10 10:51 PM
    I have been having that problem all day today..but I'm using OOAKDPC's previous hybrid, so hopefully its just an issue on RIM's side and not an issue with the java.
    05-05-10 10:53 PM
    I have been having that problem all day today..but I'm using OOAKDPC's previous hybrid, so hopefully its just an issue on RIM's side and not an issue with the java.
    its funny you say that, I just loaded the .669 hybrid back up and im having the same problem.

wonder whats going on
    05-06-10 12:09 AM
    Using this now but hopefully a fix for twitter will come ^_^

Thanks Again OneOfaKindDPC
    05-06-10 12:21 AM
    anyone else having issues with the rim twitter app with this build? it wont connect for me for some reason..
    I'm having the same issue I hope a fix comes soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 05:34 AM
    I can't connect w/any twitter client for BB after installing. Thought maybe it was on their side.

05-06-10 06:15 AM
    I can confirm as of just now that Ubertwitter is working w/this hybrid. Easy workaround for me since I have ZERO other issues so far.

05-06-10 06:34 AM
    Is the bluetooth volume fixed? Which cods affect the volume?
    05-06-10 07:24 AM
    I can confirm as of just now that Ubertwitter is working w/this hybrid. Easy workaround for me since I have ZERO other issues so far.

Yeah I also grabbed Ubertwitter this morning to use instead. My only issue now is my battery life, everything else is flying. Just gonna give it a day to settle in and monitor with meterberry.
    05-06-10 07:36 AM
    This hybrid is the best by far with the .607 base. My battery discharge rate is down to 2.5 from 10 percent and the browser is much quicker. My only issue right now is with the twitter app. Very nice work OOAKDPC!

05-06-10 10:32 AM
    If you look at the front page of CB, the issue is with the Twitter client on RIM's side, not with this hybrid. Just FYI
    05-06-10 10:52 AM
    I'll tell you I have not had a problem with this hybrid. I thought the hybrid had something to do with twitter, but after reading the Blog page I am glad to hear it is not this hybrid.

This is one of the smoothest hybrids yet. The only problem that I have is the 8 minute boot up time
    05-06-10 11:20 AM
    is this the first boot up or after after the 2nd. I have had several hybrids do this on the first boot and for some reason after the 3 or 4 they seem to be much faster.
    05-06-10 11:26 AM
    If you look at the front page of CB, the issue is with the Twitter client on RIM's side, not with this hybrid. Just FYI
    thanks for that bit of info
    05-06-10 11:28 AM
    is this the first boot up or after after the 2nd. I have had several hybrids do this on the first boot and for some reason after the 3 or 4 they seem to be much faster.
    The 8 minute boot up is after 6 battery pulls.
    05-06-10 11:33 AM
    I was gonna post the twitter info earlier but was in heavy traffic & couldn't. Good lookin out on that post. I normally on official os's get batt discharge rates of 9+% and I'm even down to 2.5% using this hybrid. By far this is OOAK's best work yet, having used his for nearly a year now on S1 first & now my S2. Those who haven't tried it really should give it a go & see for yourself.

05-06-10 11:38 AM
    I am on Ooakdpc hybrid 5.0.0.669. When I run Apploader to install this new hubrid 5.0.0.676, it doesn't show any OS upgrade. Any idea?
    05-06-10 12:15 PM
    Is there any progress with the BBM group keyboard issue being fixed? I can't seem to find anything else wrong with this update!
    05-06-10 12:19 PM
    ::::OOAKDPC .676 for the 9550/9520::::

9550 - Install 607, replace the files in the .607 java folder with the hybrid files and install.
    Can someone please provide a link to more detailed instructions on how to install? Thanks.
    05-06-10 12:37 PM
    Can someone please provide a link to more detailed instructions on how to install? Thanks.

go C:/ - program files - common files - research in motion - shared - loader files - 9550AMEA_v5.0.0.607_P4.2.0.275 - Java

delete all the files in the Java file and ONLY the java file then replace with files extracted from hybrid zip. once the files have been replaced go back to the research in motion file and open the App Loader file. once open run the loader exe (looks like a phone) and it will guide you thru the rest!

hope that helped!
    05-06-10 01:11 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/ne...es-vzw-445803/

The very, very detailed instructions can be found in the first post of the above thread. Good Luck!
    05-06-10 01:14 PM
    Is there any progress with the BBM group keyboard issue being fixed? I can't seem to find anything else wrong with this update!
    Nevermind...found this post and worked great!

"BBM workaround

This was mentioned several times before so i will add it here for those that have issues

while your in the group, just select BB Menu> New Chat (they keypad will come up and just close the new chat."
    05-06-10 01:31 PM
    When I run APP Loader after I replace the Java files it says I am downgrading system files. The only file that shows as a downgrade is thw Net_Rim_Services_impl I now have 5.0.0.643 and the version from you is 5.0.0.612. Should I keep the .643 or is there a reason you have .612 in your load?
    05-06-10 01:41 PM
    I would guess there's a reason he changed it to.612. I would just trust OAK.

05-06-10 01:46 PM
109 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD