Getting no help is getting bad help and lately there has been a lot being posted. If you do not know the answer refrain from answering I do it many times and when I see the answer that makes sense I learn from it.....
    03-02-09 02:00 PM
    Isn't that special.
    03-02-09 02:04 PM
    03-02-09 02:06 PM
    Is this in reference to this thread?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/not...l-help-173151/
    And I can't count how many more like it.....
    03-02-09 02:35 PM
    But a person giving a wrong answer thinks it's right, probably because they saw it somewhere else. I doubt it's on purpose.
    03-02-09 02:39 PM
    Getting no help is getting bad help and lately there has been a lot being posted. If you do not know the answer refrain from answering I do it many times and when I see the answer that makes sense I learn from it.....
    Negative go to options adv options host routing table bb menu key register now. May not work so log in to bis and make sure your email has been validated

Also what ever you did to your pearl to make it work same applies to 9530 BB is a BB
    Maybe perhaps you should take your own suggestion sometimes. Don't get all upset with me stating this, but in the quote above from your answer to that thread in question, you need to realize that had there actually been an issue with Email Service Books, your HRT Register WOULD NOT SEND EMAIL SERVICE BOOKS. Nuff said.

When someone has those kinds of issues several things needs to be checked. Start off by doing a battery pull or a reset of some kind. Check to make sure you have Blackberry data support. If you don't, stop right there because that's your problem. Solve that, solve your email issue. If Blackberry data support does not reestablish with an HRT register and 2-3 battery pulls (I've had BBs act up on connections and it was just something with the phone), then perhaps a call to the carrier is warranted to ask if they are having a BES/BIS outage of some kind. Even checking online will sometimes answer that question if it's widespread.

Again, don't get upset, but fact of the matter remains... not all of us are always 100% correct about everything in every situation. I think it's better to state that the OPs don't always post all the details and sometimes that leads to incorrect suggestions.
    03-02-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD