When I hold down the menu button, I only have 5 apps running now, the App Center is no longer always running for me, anyone else getting that? I installed .109 last night and I have not had a problem, but like everyone said, its just around 12 hours, so hopefully it will stay this way.
    02-24-09 10:15 AM
    not sure why yours always was. perhaps you had it set to periodically check for updates? / auto refresh?

the only apps you HAVE to always have running is the browser, phone, home screen and messages (and bbm if you have it installed)
    02-24-09 10:25 AM
    When I hold down the menu button, I only have 5 apps running now, the App Center is no longer always running for me, anyone else getting that? I installed .109 last night and I have not had a problem, but like everyone said, its just around 12 hours, so hopefully it will stay this way.
    If you had auto update enabled, it would always show that it's running. It is turned off now, thus the app is closed.
    02-24-09 10:34 AM
    Ahh, well that could be it, yeah the App Center was set to auto refresh with .75, but it is set to do the same with .109, oh well, weird, but it works, and it works well!
    02-24-09 10:35 AM
    I am running .75 And I have seven alps running. Browser, phone, home screen, BBM, app center, talk lock and messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD