So ever since I upgraded to the leaked .75 I have had a constant notification that will not go away. The LED Constantly blinks red every 15 or so seconds, the phone will vibrate every 5-10 minutes, and I constantly have the Red Star notification on my work email folder. If I click the BB Menu button from the home screen, the notification will dissapear then come back about 30 seconds later.

When the official .75 came out I wiped and upgraded to that, in hopes that would solve my issue (Really the only issue I have btw, other than screen click, which I have a replacement on the way for), but it did not fix it even with the official .75

I've done countless Battery Pulls, Sent the service books several times, upgraded, Checked the "messages" folder, checked each email/sms folder individually, checked the call log, and a few other things I can't think of at the moment.

Anybody have any idea on a fix for this? Or is it just a wide spread problem that a lot of other people are having that will be fixed with future updates?
    12-07-08 10:27 AM
    I am having the same problem with .76. Can anyone help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 10:33 AM
    Try resending your service books. I had the Red Star that wouldn't go away and tried this last night. Seems to have fixed it.
    12-07-08 10:34 AM
    Don't have a problem with the red star. Just the red led.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 10:37 AM
    I have sent the service books several times and I just tried it again, still got the same thing
    12-07-08 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD