does everyone elses bottom portion of the case slide off relatively easy? its not like it will fall off on its own but it slides off a little easier than i would like

besides that this case gets a MAJOR THUMBS UP!
    02-21-09 10:53 AM
    does everyone elses bottom portion of the case slide off relatively easy? its not like it will fall off on its own but it slides off a little easier than i would like

besides that this case gets a MAJOR THUMBS UP!
    I cant say its easy, but I don't need tools to take it apart. From what I hear its a lot more secure than version I.
    02-21-09 10:59 AM
    Does the clip scratch the top of the phone when you push it back into the holster?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 11:03 AM
    My case will not come apart without a struggle on my part. I have to get a penny and push in into the tab on the back and then pull...it is a pain to get off but I don't take it off so I really like the case.

If you are sure you are putting it together correctly then it sounds like it is too loose. When I first put it together the tabs from the bottom piece did not all fit properly with the upper piece. I do not remember which tabs go on top and which on bottom, but I think the tabs for the bottom piece slid underneath the tabs for the upper piece... Sorry not to be of more help.. Again if it is together correctly you might want to get a replacement.
    02-21-09 11:03 AM
    yea my bottom piece seems to be in correctly, that tab on the back doesnt seem to snap into place... hmmm
    02-21-09 11:16 AM
    Does the clip scratch the top of the phone when you push it back into the holster?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    no it does not, however they specifically tell you how to put the top portion on, your NOT supposed to slide it on
    02-21-09 11:19 AM
    i ordered it off amazon.com from emobile in hand or something... should i ask for a replacement?
    02-21-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD