playing only one sound at a time really hinders the storm and the APP WORLD. i dont really understand why rim choose to do it this way but it makes me not want to buy any games, and slacker stops when a text comes in and restarts the song. I know this has been addressed before but i never really figured out if:

1) does every blackberry have this problem?
    2) can it be fixed with an update or is is hardware related?
    Last edited by gmisz88; 04-02-09 at 06:50 PM.
    04-02-09 06:23 PM
    playing only one sound at a time really hinders the storm and the APP WORLD. i dont really understand why rim choose to do it this way but it makes me not want to buy any games, and slacker stops when a text comes in and restarts the song. I know this has been addressed before but i never really figured out if:

1) does every blackberry have this problem?
    2) can it be fixed with an update or is is hardware related?
    What does APP World have to do with the blackberry only playing one sound at a time? And yes all blackberry's have this limitation. As far as slacker restarting the song at the beginning that is an issue with slacker. I don't know if the paid version picks back up where the song left off or not. Most times I don't mind it though. If I don't want any of my songs to stop I just put the phone on vibrate.
    04-02-09 06:55 PM
    it effects the games, for example lets use the idea of a racing game. there will be background music and the sound of the cars engine. how would this work on the storm? is it just the engine sound playing or the background sound?
    04-02-09 07:38 PM
    any thoughts
    04-02-09 08:31 PM
    It's only on the CDMA phones.
    04-02-09 08:32 PM
    will it ever be fixed?
    04-02-09 08:33 PM
    will it ever be fixed?
    It can't be fixed. It's a hardware issue not a software.

It might be fixed on the Storm2
    04-02-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD