I was just wondering, does anyone know why, when you receive a message, sms, mms, etc..the ring tone you choose, only rings once? If I remember correctly, all my other BB's rang at least 2-3 times, when a message was recieved. Any input, guys?
    11-22-08 06:31 PM
    Yea, its annoying, but there is no longer the option to choose how many rings you want. It seems like the developers thought details like that were irrelevant, when truthfully, those were the most appreciated options w/ other blackberries...
    11-22-08 07:41 PM
    Yea, its annoying, but there is no longer the option to choose how many rings you want. It seems like the developers thought details like that were irrelevant, when truthfully, those were the most appreciated options w/ other blackberries...
    right!!! Whats one ring going to do for you? Lucky if you can hear twice?
    11-22-08 07:43 PM
    Go to messages. Hit BB key, scroll to message alerts. Choose message account you are looking for. Change vibration to custom, it should open up options for more rings/vibrations.
    11-22-08 07:45 PM
    to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to find them...
    11-22-08 07:48 PM
    Go to messages. Hit BB key, scroll to message alerts. Choose message account you are looking for. Change vibration to custom, it should open up options for more rings/vibrations.
    Oh cool! Thanks! I see where you can select how many and how long of a vibration you want, but not for audible ring. Am I missing something?
    11-22-08 08:00 PM
    thxs, but it doesn't work. I just called verizon, that option has been "axed" But thank you anyway!
    11-22-08 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD