I had three seperate message folders on my Storm 2 as well as the general message folder. I loaded a new hybrid and one of my aol message boxes does not appear. The old messages are in the general message folder and new messages are going there. I have done battery pulls, sent service books and even deleted and re-installed the e-mail address and it says an icon will be added to my homescreen but none appear.

Any ideas on how to restore the icon. I did search the forum and could not find an answer to this.

Thank you to anyone that can help.
    07-08-10 12:15 PM
    I had three seperate message folders on my Storm 2 as well as the general message folder. I loaded a new hybrid and one of my aol message boxes does not appear. The old messages are in the general message folder and new messages are going there. I have done battery pulls, sent service books and even deleted and re-installed the e-mail address and it says an icon will be added to my homescreen but none appear.

Any ideas on how to restore the icon. I did search the forum and could not find an answer to this.

Thank you to anyone that can help.
    Have you tried re-sending your service books from your BES account?
    07-08-10 11:40 PM
    You might also try just un-hiding all icons. When I switched to a recent hybrid, my email box "disappeared." It turned out to be just hidden.

Rob
    07-09-10 03:08 PM
    I have the same problem on BESX. I tried the fix KB15003 (How to create a separate icon on the BB for only BES messages) but got an error message that it didn't update the db. I am waiting for a call back from Tech support. If anyone has any suggestions, I will try anything. (No, the icon is not hidden)
    07-15-10 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD