I honestly kept mine only because of the legendary e-mail compatibility with different (most major) providers. Its also one of the few touch screens out there and I can not go back to a regular phone. I have strongly wanted to go with an iphone/g1 because of so much that is being done for them by other companies/developers, but they were still not really on par for e-mail. E-mail being #1 need for me, I have decided to stick with the Storm, its gaining popularity in the market for apps and other services, and I hope it gets bigger with the developers soon as it can use some improvements here and there. Not a bad phone, but it just lacks with very usable apps. It will get better, it WILL
    03-19-09 11:30 PM
    The fact that I pretty much a small PC and internet with me when Im hicking/camping....whatever reason it is that puts me in the middle of nowhere.
    03-19-09 11:51 PM
    Because I'm stalling for the Palm Pre or Nokia N97. =\ The screen IS gorgeous though.
    03-19-09 11:58 PM
    I got mine because we dont have Verizon in Alaska. So I will be one of very few that have it.
    03-20-09 12:00 AM
    One reason...hmmm... its like my laptop has everything video,mp3,internet,touchscreen etc lol
    03-20-09 12:49 AM
    my last phone before my storm was a MOTORAZR on sprint LOL so yeah my 1 thing is i just love it bugs and all
    03-20-09 12:57 AM
    Because i don't see the point in fixing/changing something that is not broken, my storm is gonna be with me for a long time yet
    03-20-09 01:22 AM
    The one reason I have mine is that it does everything I need it to do.
    03-20-09 01:24 AM
    it has all the resources I need to survive a day from home to school and work
    03-20-09 03:03 AM
    Because of its communication capabilities. I can send / receive emails, mms, sms, facebook and google talk messages, read the internet, receive rss feeds, gps.
    Oh yeah, I can make phonecalls with it too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 05:41 AM
    Because even with all the issues, its the best touch screen on verizon at this time.

03-20-09 06:02 AM
    i like it thats why
    03-20-09 06:05 AM
    After I installed the hybrid os, I haven't had any trouble with it. It does everything I need or want out of a portable device, and does it well and in a reasonable amount of time. That's why I am keeping it.

03-20-09 06:13 AM
    Simply because I'm out of my 30 day trial period. I got way too caught up on betas here that now I have a storm for good.

03-20-09 06:42 AM
    storms just all around sexy plus im always the center of attention when im actually using it
    03-20-09 06:43 AM
    The GUI.

I am a recent convertee. I support a wide array of devices WinMo, Iphone, BBs, etc. Use all the newest of WinMo and Iphone. The Storm is absolutely the most comprehensive device on the market with touch screen.

Combine that with the GUI - my choice, hands down.

Afterthought: Some holes in the software caused by the touch screen, but seems to be rapidly catching up.
    03-20-09 06:57 AM
    1. Big Screen while Browsing.

Still getting used to the virtual keyboard. I sorta miss my ENV (Both 9800 & 9900, after that it was the Pearl, and I am even slower now ... CRAP !!)
    03-20-09 07:10 AM
    I've only had my Storm for about 2 weeks & I can't think of just 1 reason, my only fear
    When I bought it was the keyboard cause I have pretty big hands but so far I haven't had
    Any issues.

The coverage, the awesome apps, & lately its replaced local radio in my car, its freakin
    Sweet! lol

03-20-09 07:45 AM
    its a good looking paperweight.....

Kidding..

im keeping it in hopes that it will be a fully functional badass phone one day, not just half of one
    03-20-09 07:57 AM
    It's the screen for me too. After having this storm for about a month I was fixing something on my buddy's pearl and was just appauled at how small the screen was (I guess I'm spoiled now).
    03-20-09 08:13 AM
    It's the screen for me too. After having this storm for about a month I was fixing something on my buddy's pearl and was just appauled at how small the screen was (I guess I'm spoiled now).
    same here... i was borrowing someone's palm treo and i could barely see the words on any page - and i'm not even 30!!

i also hate to scroll left and right once you magnify anything.
    03-20-09 10:28 AM
    The GUI.

I am a recent convertee. I support a wide array of devices WinMo, Iphone, BBs, etc. Use all the newest of WinMo and Iphone. The Storm is absolutely the most comprehensive device on the market with touch screen.

Combine that with the GUI - my choice, hands down.

Afterthought: Some holes in the software caused by the touch screen, but seems to be rapidly catching up.
    hi bigben - welcome to crackberry!!! i'm new like you! glad to have you first post on MY thread.
    03-20-09 10:29 AM
    huge screen
    03-20-09 10:56 AM
98 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD