Cat dumped my cup of coffee on my Storm!!! It's shot now. The bottom buttons is like a shuffle of commands and the screen has liquid under half of it.

Word to the wise, get the insurance. Thank god I did.. lol
    11-25-08 11:19 AM
    hahaha nice .
    11-25-08 11:21 AM
    Cat dumped my cup of coffee on my Storm!!! It's shot now. The bottom buttons is like a shuffle of commands and the screen has liquid under half of it.

Or get rid of your girlfriends cat.

How anyone would have a cat, in the same house as anything you consider valuable, is beyond me.
    11-25-08 11:22 AM
    The only good cat is a dead cat... especially after ruining my new Storm
    11-25-08 11:22 AM
    Kill the cat.
    11-25-08 11:23 AM
    that sucks! sorry to hear bro! good thing u got insurance like i did!
    11-25-08 11:24 AM

Whoa. Your cat is special!

Happy you got insurance though..
    Cat is hiding now.. no idea where he is.. lol

Ya, they are shipping out a new one for me.. Will have it by tomorrow. That's why I am not to mad now. I am so happy I got it. It just paid for itself over the next 2 years.. lol
    sorry man. that's why i have a dog
    11-25-08 11:25 AM
    suggestion... Pull the battery immediately! Then soak up as much of the liquid as you can before it dries!
    If you are brave enough to take it apart, use some contact cleaner and q-tips to clean off the circuit board(s) and then WAIT!! for AT LEAST 12 hours to make sure that every nook and cranny is dry. Then put it all back together and try powering it back up... That's your best shot at reviving it.

[edit:] If that doesn't work, I'll give you $20 for it...
    Last edited by scougarb; 11-25-08 at 11:28 AM.
    11-25-08 11:26 AM
    I smell kung pow chicken!!!
    11-25-08 11:26 AM
    Cat is hiding now.. no idea where he is.. lol

Ya, they are shipping out a new one for me.. Will have it by tomorrow. That's why I am not to mad now. I am so happy I got it. It just paid for itself over the next 2 years.. lol
    haha seems the majority of crackberry users dont like cats. ME EITHER. that does really suck lol. boondock saints anyone? :P haha one of the funniest cat scenes EVER
    11-25-08 11:27 AM
    The only good cat is a room temperature cat!
    11-25-08 11:28 AM
    suggestion... Pull the battery immediately! Then soak up as much of the liquid as you can before it dries!
    If you are brave enough to take it apart, use some contact cleaner and q-tips to clean off the circuit board(s) and then WAIT!! for AT LEAST 12 hours to make sure that every nook and cranny is dry. Then put it all back together and try powering it back up... That's your best shot at reviving it.
    Thanks man.. Will try that out.

And about the Kung Pao Chicken.. So much for getting chinese food for lunch.. Lost my appetite lol
    11-25-08 11:28 AM
    cats are poo dogs are coo!
    11-25-08 11:32 AM
    Thanks man.. Will try that out.

And about the Kung Pao Chicken.. So much for getting chinese food for lunch.. Lost my appetite lol
    I believe it's called Kung Pao Meow.
    11-25-08 11:33 AM
    FRYRICE FRYRICE

And theeeen......
    11-25-08 11:35 AM
    FRYRICE FRYRICE

And theeeen......
    NO AND THEN!! hahahahaha
    11-25-08 11:37 AM
    I believe it's called Kung Pao Meow.
    haha... you fungi (fun guy)
    Last edited by scougarb; 11-25-08 at 11:39 AM. Reason: didn't want him to think I was calling him names :p
    11-25-08 11:37 AM
    Dogs druel, cats are cool! Oh, I thought this was another poll.
    Glad you got the insurance and such a quick response. I was wondering how they would handle a problem. Now go kiss the kitty.
    11-25-08 11:39 AM
    Dogs druel, cats are cool! Oh, I thought this was another poll.
    Glad you got the insurance and such a quick response. I was wondering how they would handle a problem. Now go kiss the kitty.
    at least we know for sure now that there are units put aside for warranty replacement
    11-25-08 11:42 AM
    at least we know for sure now that there are units put aside for warranty replacement
    Ya, they said they preorder new models before they come out for times like this.. I was shocked that they said ya we have them, you will get it tomorrow.
    11-25-08 11:45 AM
    Ya, they said they preorder new models before they come out for times like this.. I was shocked that they said ya we have them, you will get it tomorrow.
    its really good, ive also had nothing but good experiences with insurance and warranty replacement with verizon, and more than likely ull get a new unit bc there prob wont be ne refurbs out there yet
    11-25-08 11:49 AM
    I guess even felines know the storm is crap.
    11-25-08 11:52 AM
    I have 3 cats. :-p

They've never damaged anything technological. In fact, they don't even damage my furniture--and they all have claws.
    11-25-08 11:53 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD