My cousins brothers uncles former roommate has a blackberry, and he heard from his mailman that a official OS will be out on April 1! Also the mailman heard from a kid who heard from his teacher who heard from a friend who has Verizon Verizon FiOS triple play that the Storm 2 is codenamed Uranus and should be out way before it is ready.

There you have it the most RELIABLE info on this entire site!

PS for the people who don't get it this is a joke!
    03-06-09 08:44 AM
    And a good joke at that.
    03-06-09 08:52 AM
    umm...haha?
    03-06-09 08:52 AM
    03-06-09 08:55 AM
    That was too funny. I wonder how many people still won't get it!!
    03-06-09 08:57 AM
    Thanks but I am married with a kid.
    03-06-09 08:59 AM
    Am I the only one who thinks these jokes are dumb?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 09:02 AM
    lol, i'm laughing more at the dating site that someone suggested to him
    03-06-09 09:02 AM
    go spend some time with your wife and kid then
    03-06-09 09:04 AM
    your hilarious... get a life aszhole
    03-06-09 09:04 AM
    He wants to see how many replies he can get to his thread !
    03-06-09 09:05 AM
    wouldn't your cousin's brother in fact be your cousin as well???
    03-06-09 09:06 AM
    lol that sucks i was hoping it was another guy spreading a rumor. wanted to see the flaming. thats the funny part :-P
    03-06-09 09:07 AM
    hahahahaha what a place for info gotta loe it place you get a dating service link........ what more could we ask for.....?? jk have fun!!!
    03-06-09 09:12 AM
    go spend some time with your wife and kid then
    I do but there is something called WORK that I am at. Anyway this was not about how many replies I can get, it is just a laugh for a Friday. Some of you really need to take your blackberries out of your bums.
    03-06-09 09:14 AM
    Seriously, we get like 10 of these a day. This site would be a lot less cluttered if people didn't make these useless threads.
    03-06-09 09:16 AM
    Is it me, or did he not get it....
    03-06-09 09:18 AM
    My cousins brothers uncles former roommate has a blackberry, and he heard from his mailman that a official OS will be out on April 1! Also the mailman heard from a kid who heard from his teacher who heard from a friend who has Verizon Verizon FiOS triple play that the Storm 2 is codenamed Uranus and should be out way before it is ready.

There you have it the most RELIABLE info on this entire site!

PS for the people who don't get it this is a joke!

Damn, an American with a sense of humour and a grasp of sarcasm!
    Kudos!
    03-06-09 09:19 AM
    Damn, an American with a sense of humour and a grasp of sarcasm!
    Kudos!
    Because we don't find a terrible joke funny, we need to get our BB's out of our asses?
    03-06-09 09:24 AM
    Damn you guys are sensitive bunnies.
    03-06-09 09:28 AM
    Because we don't find a terrible joke funny, we need to get our BB's out of our asses?
    Well from the way people react when they personally deem a post not worthy of being on the DB, yes they need to remove the BB from their backdoor and realize this is a public forum and the only people that really can deem a thread unworthy is a Mod. If they don't like the post move on and read the next one. Even if these kind of posts "clutter" the board the search function allows people to find what they need to easily.
    03-06-09 09:31 AM
    Well from the way people react when they personally deem a post not worthy of being on the DB, yes they need to remove the BB from their backdoor and realize this is a public forum and the only people that really can deem a thread unworthy is a Mod. If they don't like the post move on and read the next one. Even if these kind of posts "clutter" the board the search function allows people to find what they need to easily.
    dont you have WORK to do?
    03-06-09 09:40 AM
    This joke is getting really played out. Next time be more creative.
    03-06-09 09:41 AM
    ummm his post was an attempt at a joke. what are you talking about? its not like he was posting something useful or asking a question that had been asked a bunch of times. he was just being an ***** and this thread wasnt needed. yes its a public forum but there are rules that people should abide by and not just post random **** in and jokes about a serious topic. if your gonna do that go to the lounge. We read the rules and we know what is allowed and what is not allowed so yes we can deem a thread like this unworthy. so shut the f*ck up and get the bb out of your asz.
    03-06-09 09:48 AM
    Am I the only one who thinks these jokes are dumb?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    They are adolescent and show a lack of maturity.
    03-06-09 09:48 AM
98 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD