You are so right, I learned that people only want to see a leaked OS, or someday a real official OS when they refresh this forum. Like right guard Anything less would be uncivilized! I am so sorry for being such a n00b thinking I would try to make people laugh while anxiously waiting for the next leak to drop. This is a lesson to me and will one day help be be a veteran poster such as yourself yelling at people who post things in the wrong place. Thank you for your advise.
    You're welcome. Now please learn how to spell

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 11:15 AM
    What the **** is wrong with you guys its friday, good joke
    Lay back broski, grab a beer, grab a girl and after your done grab your blackberry and get her number
    ITS FRIDAY
    Finally.
    03-06-09 11:15 AM
    Joke was funny the first 50x I heard it....
    03-06-09 11:16 AM
    hahaha... that was funny. made me smile.
    03-06-09 11:19 AM
    What a waste of time. Why do people post these meaningless things?
    My point exactly. What's more meaningless than a post about how meaningless the thread is? haha Just as meaningless as my post.

You're welcome. Now please learn how to spell
    Learn how to use punctuation! haha Now everyone on here is expected to use spellcheck before they post. I think that's in the forum rules.

I love Fridays. No wonder people are scared to post here - they even get flamed for spelling/grammar/punctuation errors. Would the Americans get upset at a Brit for using the word colour? haha
    03-06-09 11:21 AM
    ok how about this a parody to Adam Sandler's piece of Sh*t Car

here we go

no no no

peice of sh*t storm
    i got a peice of sh*t storm
    that ****in pile of sh*t
    it never lets me make a call
    my storms a big peice of sh*t cause the OS is f�ing shot
    and my data cable is f�ing broken I got to tie it in a knot
    I can't see through the screen cause its got a f�ing crack
    and the I broke the battery door so the thing has no f'ing back

[chorus]

peice of sh*t storm
    it sucks royal d**k
    ooooo its a lump of crap

ooooo fu storm

[verse 2]

its got no WI-FI
    it only got the Bluetooth
    who ever designed my storm can lick ma sweaty nut sack

[chorus]

i got a peice of sh*t storm
    this peice of sh*t sucks ma a$s
    that storm is a massive peice of sh*t

[verse 3]

oooo what did f did i do
    oooo what did f did i do
    oooo what did f did i do
    to get stuck wit you
    if I brake you what will the insurance do
    why are you black and not blue
    to abd im too broke to buy sometin new
    ooooo f me
    Haha Very nice! I like.
    03-06-09 11:21 AM
    wow...........
    03-06-09 11:22 AM
    HAHAHAH I GET IT!!! April 1st is April fools day...is that it? is that the joke? HAHAHAHAHA....hold on need to huff more paint
    03-06-09 11:23 AM
    My point exactly. What's more meaningless than a post about how meaningless the thread is? haha Just as meaningless as my post.

Learn how to use punctuation! haha Now everyone on here is expected to use spellcheck before they post. I think that's in the forum rules.

I love Fridays. No wonder people are scared to post here - they even get flamed for spelling/grammar/punctuation errors. Would the Americans get upset at a Brit for using the word colour? haha
    Yeah you would think in a blackberry forum typos and poor punctuation is a given.
    03-06-09 11:24 AM
    even better, i hope he loses his job.
    Seriously guy? Jesus Christ you are an *******. It's Friday, the guy simply started a thread meant to be a joke. Whether it is funny or not is not the issue, nor is the fact that he was at work when he did it.

Could he have named the thread something else? Yes. Could he have posted it in another sub section? Yes. Could he have been funnier? Perhaps. None of these are cause for him to lose his job. There are far too many people in this country losing their job right now as it is.

You need to really consider your life and the direction it is going when you think a father and husband should lose his job for what you thought was a bad joke in the wrong section in an online forum. Get a life.
    03-06-09 11:28 AM
    gawd... i have noticed how many people in this forum have nothing nice to say... why not just overlook something you don't find funny instead of be mean. we're adults. would ya yell at some guy on the street holding up a line you were in cause he was telling a joke you didn't think was funny? i doubt it.
    03-06-09 11:31 AM
    gawd... would ya yell at some guy on the street holding up a line you were in cause he was telling a joke you didn't think was funny? i doubt it.

Where in NYC where i live, he would be killed haaahaha, But thats new yorkers for you.
    03-06-09 11:33 AM
    gawd... i have noticed how many people in this forum have nothing nice to say... why not just overlook something you don't find funny instead of be mean. we're adults. would ya yell at some guy on the street holding up a line you were in cause he was telling a joke you didn't think was funny? i doubt it.
    Thats a WHOLE different story. If someone is holding up my line, I am going to let them know it.
    03-06-09 11:34 AM
    Where in NYC where i live, he would be killed haaahaha, But thats new yorkers for you.
    yeah i know.. yet i still tend to have this 'thing' for new yorkers... wth is wrong with me? lol
    03-06-09 11:36 AM
    Great thread. Would read again. A++++
    03-06-09 11:36 AM
    Wow.... I dont post very much. I just sit back and read and try to learn. But i have to share what i learned today. Jokes = anal retentivness From people who take themselvs to serous. RRRAAAMMMONNN.... ONLY SEREOUSE POST ALLOWED..... RRRRAAAMMOONN TELL THESE SERIOUS PEOPLE TO PULL THERE HEADS OUT OF THERE HINNEYS...
    03-06-09 11:37 AM
    I get the idea... sooooo funny! good job man
    03-06-09 11:47 AM
    Thats a WHOLE different story. If someone is holding up my line, I am going to let them know it.
    If someone is holding up YOUR line you wouldn't even notice because you are too busy refreshing your crackberry seeing if there is a new update.
    03-06-09 12:03 PM
    No they person would not be killed, they would be called a f'ing tourist, and you may bump them as you walk by but that's about it. There are to many cops in NYC to commit murder in broad daylight.
    03-06-09 12:06 PM
    Well from the way people react when they personally deem a post not worthy of being on the DB, yes they need to remove the BB from their backdoor and realize this is a public forum and the only people that really can deem a thread unworthy is a Mod. If they don't like the post move on and read the next one. Even if these kind of posts "clutter" the board the search function allows people to find what they need to easily.
    What is funny is the next 3 post are the same topic as yours, but they are serious!!!!
    03-06-09 12:13 PM
    This thread is better than last weeks 2 hour episode of 24!!! LMAO!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 12:16 PM
    What is funny is the next 3 post are the same topic as yours, but they are serious!!!!
    haha you're screen name is Grumpoldman and yet you're nicer than the 'normals' LOL touche!
    03-06-09 12:23 PM
    I love these FRIDAY posts they are always the ones to make me laugh todays is great got a new theme MYSPACE just got updated and I'm seeing my girlfriend later if this topic is too entertaining for you CB old timers out there make your own post section and have all the boring talks you want about how you just hate those little "medeling kids" lol

HELLO SPRING BREAK
    03-06-09 12:28 PM
    If someone is holding up YOUR line you wouldn't even notice because you are too busy refreshing your crackberry seeing if there is a new update.
    Oh man you hit it right on...

I need a life....
    03-06-09 01:41 PM
    Thanks but I am married with a kid.
    Then it definitely be beyond "traditional" dating
    03-06-09 01:49 PM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD