its not about "clutter" dumb as s
    03-06-09 09:50 AM
    Ummm the flux capacitor in my storm doesn't seem to be working....help please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 09:58 AM
    This joke is getting really played out. Next time be more creative.
    ok how about this a parody to Adam Sandler's piece of Sh*t Car

here we go

no no no

peice of sh*t storm
    i got a peice of sh*t storm
    that ****in pile of sh*t
    it never lets me make a call
    my storms a big peice of sh*t cause the OS is f�ing shot
    and my data cable is f�ing broken I got to tie it in a knot
    I can't see through the screen cause its got a f�ing crack
    and the I broke the battery door so the thing has no f'ing back

[chorus]

peice of sh*t storm
    it sucks royal d**k
    ooooo its a lump of crap

ooooo fu storm

[verse 2]

its got no WI-FI
    it only got the Bluetooth
    who ever designed my storm can lick ma sweaty nut sack

[chorus]

i got a peice of sh*t storm
    this peice of sh*t sucks ma a$s
    that storm is a massive peice of sh*t

[verse 3]

oooo what did f did i do
    oooo what did f did i do
    oooo what did f did i do
    to get stuck wit you
    if I brake you what will the insurance do
    why are you black and not blue
    to abd im too broke to buy sometin new
    ooooo f me
    03-06-09 10:01 AM
    ummm his post was an attempt at a joke. what are you talking about? its not like he was posting something useful or asking a question that had been asked a bunch of times. he was just being an ***** and this thread wasnt needed. yes its a public forum but there are rules that people should abide by and not just post random **** in and jokes about a serious topic. if your gonna do that go to the lounge. We read the rules and we know what is allowed and what is not allowed so yes we can deem a thread like this unworthy. so shut the f*ck up and get the bb out of your asz.
    Blah blah blah you really need to chill out, you seem like you have high blood pressure you should see your doctor. You maybe right, this was probably more suited for the storm owner lounge and maybe a mod will move it there. Really though people need to stop getting so huffy about this.
    03-06-09 10:04 AM
    i just get tired of seeing these threads. maybe i did get a little crazy just now but do you get where im coming from bro? im just tired of seeing it and so are a lot of people. thats all.
    03-06-09 10:16 AM
    Well from the way people react when they personally deem a post not worthy of being on the DB, yes they need to remove the BB from their backdoor and realize this is a public forum and the only people that really can deem a thread unworthy is a Mod. If they don't like the post move on and read the next one. Even if these kind of posts "clutter" the board the search function allows people to find what they need to easily.
    When you post anything with a title about a new OS, people are gonna look. And then they are going to get mad. Mad enough to tell you how you wasted their time.

YOU need to realize how seriously people take their phones. Now that you've ticked people off, don't tell them what to do.

Congrats, you have flagged yourself.
    03-06-09 10:24 AM
    I hope you ask your employer to deduct the time you spent doing this from your compensation. If I was your employer, I would!!
    03-06-09 10:25 AM
    When you post anything with a title about a new OS, people are gonna look. And then they are going to get mad. Mad enough to tell you how you wasted their time.

YOU need to realize how seriously people take their phones. Now that you've ticked people off, don't tell them what to do.

Congrats, you have flagged yourself.
    Chiiiiiiiilllllll
    03-06-09 10:27 AM
    OP - do you really think you're funny?
    03-06-09 10:27 AM
    I thought it was funny!
    03-06-09 10:30 AM
    Wondering how long before this thread gets locked down...
    03-06-09 10:34 AM
    OP - do you really think you're funny?
    No I think I lack the concept of humor, this was the first joke I ever made. Maybe I should have started with a knock knock joke.
    03-06-09 10:39 AM
    No I think I lack the concept of humor, this was the first joke I ever made. Maybe I should have started with a knock knock joke.
    Wow. If you're looking for attention, you're in the wrong forum. People actually try to learn from these forums. The "hey look at me" tendancy will not get you far
    03-06-09 10:43 AM
    My cousins brothers uncles former roommate has a blackberry, and he heard from his mailman that a official OS will be out on April 1! Also the mailman heard from a kid who heard from his teacher who heard from a friend who has Verizon Verizon FiOS triple play that the Storm 2 is codenamed Uranus and should be out way before it is ready.

There you have it the most RELIABLE info on this entire site!

PS for the people who don't get it this is a joke!
    o snaps i want uranus....no homo
    03-06-09 10:45 AM
    Waste of time....thanks

03-06-09 10:46 AM
    Wow. If you're looking for attention, you're in the wrong forum. People actually try to learn from these forums. The "hey look at me" tendancy will not get you far
    You are so right, I learned that people only want to see a leaked OS, or someday a real official OS when they refresh this forum. Like right guard Anything less would be uncivilized! I am so sorry for being such a n00b thinking I would try to make people laugh while anxiously waiting for the next leak to drop. This is a lesson to me and will one day help be be a veteran poster such as yourself yelling at people who post things in the wrong place. Thank you for your advise.
    03-06-09 10:55 AM
    I hope you ask your employer to deduct the time you spent doing this from your compensation. If I was your employer, I would!!
    even better, i hope he loses his job.
    03-06-09 10:56 AM
    Thats nice, so everyone on here posting during work should lose their job or just me?
    03-06-09 10:59 AM
    are you serious? wow.
    03-06-09 11:01 AM
    Thats nice, so everyone on here posting during work should lose their job or just me?
    just you

03-06-09 11:01 AM
    Jokes & Jokes.. ha ha! It is okay to laugh once in awhile on a forum guys, isn't that a point of joining a forum beside getting much needed info? So come on guys have a fall back attack and chill..
    03-06-09 11:04 AM
    Lmao.... That is funny I don't care who you are that is funny right there

03-06-09 11:06 AM
    Just to keep stiring the fire before this gets locked.....

I thought it was funny. Even more funny is when all of the fanboys refresh this forum every minute to see each and every new post, and then they get upset when someone tries to post something he thought was funny. You all b*tch about cluttering the threads with useless posts, but that's what your post is too (and mine). haha I wonder how many of you cried when you saw this was a joke.

Too funny. I'm sure you will all flame me now as well. Bring it on and see if I whine like you.

Good joke, Habermatthew. My mailman brings me the cluttered CB threads every day. Love it.
    03-06-09 11:11 AM
    lol calm down folks its friday!!!!!!!!
    03-06-09 11:12 AM
    What a waste of time. Why do people post these meaningless things?

03-06-09 11:15 AM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD