05-30-09 06:44 PM
32 12
tools
    05-30-09 01:34 PM
    civic, is this "list worthy"?
    05-30-09 03:05 PM
    Another bug - let me know if its everyone or just me... I am on Crackman V6 so I'm not sure if its all 148 or just V6... When I'm trying to hold BB button to bring up app switcher, it alternates between acting normal (just bringing up app switcher) and bringing up the menu THEN the app switcher so the menu stays up when I come back to the original app. Make sense?

Anyone else got this on 148?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think what is being described is this...if you are in an program and you hold down BB (menu key) you first get the menu to pop up and then the app switcher at the same time, and you can go to any of the apps in the switcher, then if you go back to the program you were in to begin with the menu is still show like it never closed. i.e if you are in an email and you want to switch to your home page if you hold down the BB button you get the regular menu then at the same time the app switcher shows up. Then go to your home screen. When you return to the email you will find that the menu is still up. I hope that makes sense I am on V6 so maybe it is not on .148 (leaked soon to be official)
    05-30-09 03:38 PM
    SHE?? Really?? This whole time I thought choo wuz a dude. LOL
    hopefully thats her real pic too! :-p
    05-30-09 03:43 PM
    This may be a major camera bug on a thread I was on a couple of days ago, but I'm too chicken to try it (and I don't have time right now to re-build my phone).

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/cam...orking-236668/
    Turning auto flash to ON seems to be the problem, since doing that my camera no longer will start up. Tonight I may try a wipe and reinstall of my OS to fix it. BUT if you can access your camera settings I suggest you turn auto flash to auto.
    Grey
    05-30-09 03:55 PM
    civic, is this "list worthy"?
    It's worth a mention to the real testers to report it as a glitch on the browser, but not really a big enough issue to make my list in the sticky.

It's certainly not something to kill the launch either. If they won't kill the launch for my bug list, this one will be considered a mosquito bite.

05-30-09 04:09 PM
    Thanks for clarifying guys. Not sure how I missed stuff on that but sorry.

Civic, thanks for sparing me

05-30-09 06:44 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD