11-24-08 01:48 PM
61 123
tools
    seriusly, mods should start deleting these pointless threads. Stop whining, its a phone. You have an existing one right. You'll get it when you get it.

They have a problem out of their control and you want free service for a year? A free storm? Get real dude, there is nothing else they can do. Go have a drink, the world isnt over.
    It's a support forum, people are excited and frustrated, these threads will all be buried by the end of the week....
    Last edited by fonebrkr; 11-24-08 at 10:43 AM.
    11-24-08 10:27 AM
    After cursing vzw all weekend I Got my email this morning. Tracking number and all. Order didn't get placed till friday night around 8:30 est. I had just come to grips with the fact that I would be waiting a few weeks. Best of luck to everyone still waiting.
    11-24-08 10:28 AM
    It'd be nice if I was being deceptive and made a post saying

"Oh joy, look at the storm"... and you came in to hear complaints. Meanwhile you knew exactly what you were getting into when you stepped into the post. Let me take time out to let you re-read it so you can get it clear:

Okay.. Its Monday.. No tracking Info.. And VZW Reps say "its not promised"

I'm sure you saw the post said it had more than one page, so you figured people were actually "speaking" in the topic. So dont come in here with that antagonistic approach. I wont address you again. If you have words for me, PM me. We'll end the debate that way.

Thanks.
    Are you 12 years old? You must be or youd have more important things to worry about in your life. Seriously dude its a phone, will your life end if you don't get the phone today? I dont think so, so stop bitchin, stop whining and stop wasting bandwidth by posting this garbage.

Pretend it wasnt even supposed to come out on friday and you get it when you get it.
    11-24-08 10:31 AM
    Called VZ rep they had a tracking #
    mine should be here tomorrow by 10:30
    11-24-08 10:38 AM
    Are you 12 years old? You must be or youd have more important things to worry about in your life. Seriously dude its a phone, will your life end if you don't get the phone today? I dont think so, so stop bitchin, stop whining and stop wasting bandwidth by posting this garbage.
    Pretend it wasnt even supposed to come out on friday and you get it when you get it.
    Contact me and address the situation. I'll elaborate on my reasons why the post was made. Your on the outside looking in my friend.
    11-24-08 10:51 AM

Buddy. You made the choice to come into this thread, no one forced you. You made the choice to post in this thread, no one forced you.

A fair amount of people, as evidenced by this thread, are disappointed that they spent thier hard earned money on a business transaction that, so far, has not been delivered upon by Verizon. As a consumer, we have every right to be disappointed by this yet-so-far failed transaction, and to complain about it.

And for the record, your posts are using up the same amount of bandwidth's as the original poster.

The door is over there. Please feel free to leave at any time.
    11-24-08 10:54 AM
    This is exactly why I did not trust the VZW Store Manager when he "promised" all of us at the store that Saturday delivery would be guaranteed. Good thing I went elsewhere (Circuit City) and found one.
    11-24-08 10:56 AM
    Ordered with store rep in GA at 9am Friday. She said Sat delivery. Called yesterday and she said Monday. Nothing today, so I called 611 right now and rep told me it will be Dec 3rd.

Next call with be to cancel the order and just wait til stores have stock. I'm in no rush.
    I'm right there with you. I told my rep this morning if I don't have a tracking number by this afternoon I am cancelling my order and will wait til the stores have stock. The whole point in ordering the phone was so I could guarantee I'd receive it when the rep told me I would receive it. If I have to wait til December for the phone to be mailed to me, I may as well wait to buy it in the store.

We all knew this was going to happen, but damn did VZW REALLY drop the ball. They should be giving all of us a credit for the trouble. I opened a new line to get the phone, so I KNOW they're going to try to get me to stay to keep that extra $$.
    11-24-08 11:07 AM

that would make you sound about 6. mind your own business. nobody put a gun to your head and make you read these post.
    11-24-08 11:17 AM
    Basically now they are telling me even though my order was placed at 930am on FRIDAY.. Before the 2pm deadline, and I ordered SATURDAY delivery. They may not have the phones available for what my rep PROMISED would be before 11/25.

-No tracking
    -NO rep help.
    -Stores have ZERO.

At this point.. What measures should I take.
    Have you tried to buy one from Amazon.com?
    11-24-08 11:20 AM
    Have you tried to buy one from Amazon.com?
    I never knew that was an option by far. Can you guide me in that direction please?
    11-24-08 11:23 AM

so if you went to a restaurant and didnt get your meal after an hour passed, would you just pretend you had ordered it ten minutes ago to calm yourself down?
    11-24-08 11:23 AM
    that would make you sound about 6. mind your own business. nobody put a gun to your head and make you read these post.
    are you a comedian?
    11-24-08 11:24 AM
    so if you went to a restaurant and didnt get your meal after an hour passed, would you just pretend you had ordered it ten minutes ago to calm yourself down?
    No i would leave. If the kitchen caught on fire i wouldnt yell at the waiter and the hostess and the manager and the chef about not having my food when obviously they cant get it to me.

Whats the sense in ******** if the end result is the same.
    11-24-08 11:26 AM
    I'm right there with you. I told my rep this morning if I don't have a tracking number by this afternoon I am cancelling my order and will wait til the stores have stock. The whole point in ordering the phone was so I could guarantee I'd receive it when the rep told me I would receive it. If I have to wait til December for the phone to be mailed to me, I may as well wait to buy it in the store.

We all knew this was going to happen, but damn did VZW REALLY drop the ball. They should be giving all of us a credit for the trouble. I opened a new line to get the phone, so I KNOW they're going to try to get me to stay to keep that extra $$.
    I just called to cancel the order and the rep (Jim) said...oh it will definitely be there by tomorrow! He said he will call me with the tracking # by the end of today.

I told him if I don't hear back from you today or get the phone tomorrow, I'll cancel my order and wait til January. I would love to get the phone but I don't need it ASAP. My current phone works fine.
    11-24-08 11:27 AM
    See that's my biggest problem. My phone doesn't work well at all. It's a 2-3 yr old razr. If I get lucky I can coax 8+ mins of talk time out of it with a full charge lol. My NE2 was up in Jan 08 and I have been holding out for this phone for quite a while.

If I had a phone I could count on, it wouldn't be such a big deal. There is no way i'm getting some other phone to hold me over till this one shows up. What a freakin' hassle that would be.

Do I dare call 611? it's pushing 1pm on the east coast LOL!!!
    11-24-08 11:30 AM
    This thread is swiftly heading for a LOCK!
    11-24-08 11:36 AM
    I placed my order on Friday 11/21/2008 at 6:30 am PST, requested Saturday delivery, no storm as of yet, no tracking number, no email confirmation... I added a new line to my account. I am not eligible for and upgrade till January 29, 2009 on my current line. I am ready to cancel my order with Verizon.
    11-24-08 11:36 AM
    No i would leave. If the kitchen caught on fire i wouldnt yell at the waiter and the hostess and the manager and the chef about not having my food when obviously they cant get it to me.

Whats the sense in ******** if the end result is the same.
    i would be pretty disappointed and complain if the restaurant's poor planning caused me to have to evacuate a burning building, brah

i'd probably want to know why their establishment was constantly on fire and their employees covered with open sores and lesions

just sayin' no big deal

you complain so that the message is relayed and unacceptable behavior is not perpetuated

theres a fly in my soup
    11-24-08 11:38 AM
    1. Pre-rdered Tuesday night, promised phone saturday morning.
    2. Friday morning at 6am i get confirmation of order.
    3. Friday after noon, call for tracking number. My order was messed up, maybe I'll still get the phone Saturday or shippped tuesday.
    4. No delievery on saturday, i call VZW and find out i am not due for shipping until 5th, I am furious and credited $40 to my account.
    5. I call today to see if i am one of the lucky ones who get theirs shipped tomorrow cause it sound like so many people who ordered after me are getting their phones already, now i found out it might not be shipped until after the 15th.

I am ****ing sick and tired and fed up with Verizon. Get your god damn **** straight before you start a ****ing buisness. Its one thing to **** up bad, but its another thing to be soooo unorganized you cant even fix the **** up by giving the correct information.
    11-24-08 11:40 AM
    I'm in the same boat..made the Fri morning purchase in the store, guarenteed overnight delivery...that flopped. I've been calling everyday since for a tracking number and have been getting the run around...

Just got off the phone with VZW and my ship date is...tomorrow...finally!

I know how it feels to be flustered everyone...just keep at VZW, they will get it right.
    Last edited by seriouslyluxurious; 11-24-08 at 11:48 AM. Reason: excitement...
    11-24-08 11:42 AM
    1. Pre-rdered Tuesday night, promised phone saturday morning.
    2. Friday morning at 6am i get confirmation of order.
    3. Friday after noon, call for tracking number. My order was messed up, maybe I'll still get the phone Saturday or shippped tuesday.
    4. No delievery on saturday, i call VZW and find out i am not due for shipping until 5th, I am furious and credited $40 to my account.
    5. I call today to see if i am one of the lucky ones who get theirs shipped tomorrow cause it sound like so many people who ordered after me are getting their phones already, now i found out it might not be shipped until after the 15th.

I am ****ing sick and tired and fed up with Verizon. Get your god damn **** straight before you start a ****ing buisness. Its one thing to **** up bad, but its another thing to be soooo unorganized you cant even fix the **** up by giving the correct information.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
    11-24-08 11:43 AM
    i have a tracking number, supposedly my item is in cleveland here as of 10:15 PM last night but no updates on fedex.com since then
    11-24-08 11:43 AM
    This thread is swiftly heading for a LOCK!
    I agree. Why must I cause controversy
    11-24-08 11:44 AM
    I ordered mine at 8:30am EST on Friday and got my confirmation email right away. Called today to see what the status was, and apparently the order did not actually go through until Saturday, so I am on the Dec. 15 shipment date. And here's the kicker - I cannot cancel my order because, and I quote "we are too bogged down with taking orders and don't have the ability to cancel orders" - whaaaat? They arlready charged my credit card too. It's the perfect storm of sh*t! Hey thanks Verizon, really nice job with this one!
    11-24-08 12:02 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD