This crap is stupid..........

my phone told me i had three bars
    I'm trying to drain it because people said taht if you drain it dead and recharge it it works better so I'm trying that
    i look at it after opening the browser, vz nav, myspace, music, brick
    and it goes up....wtf.. it now tells me i have three bars and a half
    It did this to me before

I've already went through 1 defective storm and my brother has been through 3
    I'm getting fed up of this storm crap It feels like a beta phone. my battery does not last more then 11hours of tons of texting and some music now and then...
    I see peoples battery lasting about 2 days and 1 day and a half... wtf.. do i also have a defective battery? This new storm i got just a week ago has told me random errors and crashed on me about 15 times
    It didn't let me take a picture when i did it crashed and died like 5 times in a row

I love verizon but this is making me go to the iphone
    Last edited by emote; 12-23-08 at 03:00 AM.
    12-23-08 02:35 AM
    the battery that came with my storm was JUNK, im glad i bought another that shipped with the phone its much better
    12-23-08 02:40 AM
    the battery that came with my storm was JUNK, im glad i bought another that shipped with the phone its much better
    My phone barely lasts 13hours of usage or so
    I have to take a charger to work after school because its at 15% when i get home
    and go to work and it dies so i revive it

and it still dies later that night
    12-23-08 03:10 AM
    stop crying and get another phone
    12-23-08 07:13 AM
    Before you get shredded and flamed for that post (and you will)....you don't have to drain and charge the Storm battery. Lithium Ion batteries don't need to cycle like that. Also, 11 hours of heavy testing and music will drain any battery of this size. Sorry you seem to have had some troubles so far, not everyone has had problems.

I hope you give it a better try, but if not, go get an iphone and enjoy it..it sounds like it may be a better fit for what you want to use it for.
    12-23-08 07:27 AM
    My phone barely lasts 13hours of usage or so
    I have to take a charger to work after school because its at 15% when i get home
    and go to work and it dies so i revive it

and it still dies later that night
    Not that I'm your mother, but, if you're at "school", shouldn't you be paying attention to "school"??

By the way, I am a pretty heavy user, and I can make it through a whole work/school day (typically from 8 am to 8 pm) and it still has battery at Midnight when I go to sleep. So actually to me I don't really see anything wrong with you having 13 hours of usage and then having to charge it at night. This is no dumb phone....
    12-23-08 08:28 AM
    I upgraded to .83 and my battery lasts for about 3-4 days.

I charged my phone on Sunday and I'm at 65% as of right now.

Just go get an iPhone. Its funny that people threaten that they'll get an iPhone like it'll upset us.
    Last edited by fecurtis; 12-23-08 at 08:33 AM.
    12-23-08 08:30 AM
    my battery does not last more then 11hours of tons of texting and some music now and then...
    I see peoples battery lasting about 2 days and 1 day and a half... wtf.. do i also have a defective battery?

I love verizon but this is making me go to the iphone
    If you are doing "tons of texting" and listening to music, I don't see why your battery should last much longer. If you listen to an MP3 player or Ipod, the battery drains pretty fast. Not that you are listening to it constantly, but keep in mind that this is a PHONE and you are also talking, texting, web browsing, etc. Also, try changing your settings on the phone. And set your screen brightness to 40% and have it shut off or dim after 30 seconds or a minute or so... Look here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/dra...-steps-116539/
    12-23-08 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD