I kinda learned to tune out all these anti storm topics..

So now, with all thats been said and done, OS updates and What Not-

I'm Hoping the Dust has Settled!

Is it okay to go and rebuy the Storm?

Yay, or Nay?
    12-18-08 10:30 AM
    Yah

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 10:31 AM
    Yep, got mine the other day and no issues at all.
    12-18-08 10:33 AM
    I say Yay. I think with Version .75 (or .76) is much better AND a newer version is expect in early to mid january. Stock problems are less of an issue, and we are seeing less people posting about getting bad screen (no responsive corners).
    12-18-08 10:34 AM
    most definitely yes!
    12-18-08 10:38 AM
    I know Jenay is making the Switch whenever VZW feels like sending her a phone-

I think she's going to be the deciding factor!
    12-18-08 10:38 AM
    YES... all the new storms are coming with the newest software. I've had mine for a little under a week and couldn't be happier.
    12-18-08 10:42 AM
    Yep. definitely ok to buy. My replacement clicks perfectly and the new OS version is a little better. As long as you can handle some small imperfections, the major stuff is much better.
    12-18-08 11:18 AM
    i hope you dont have to actually spend more money to get it again. that would be a waste of money and should have kept it in the first place. but yeah its been excellent from the start and its going strong.
    12-18-08 11:20 AM
    i hope you dont have to actually spend more money to get it again. that would be a waste of money and should have kept it in the first place. but yeah its been excellent from the start and its going strong.
    I'm glad it's been good for you from the start, but obviously it hasn't for some others-

Myself included.

I just hope everything got mostly ironed out by now.
    12-18-08 11:40 AM
    It's funny that you said all the dust has settled and that's one of the problems with the phone, all the dust settles inside the screen lol
    12-18-08 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD