I'd just like to know if its ok to call up tmobile and tell them i have and unlocked 9530...cause when i first got the phone (only 5 days ago) it was working fine all calls were coming and and all calls were going out.but little by little its been blocking numbers and its even blocked my voicemail.when i call it it says "you cannot make this call because a limit has been reached or phone usage has been blocked always(or only) allowed numbers could still be reached"...i wanted to know if its ok to call them and tell them whats happening before calling and getting in trouble or getting my line cut.cause that would really suck since im under a big family plan...btw i still have my g1 plan on it.i still need to change it but im not sure what to tell them...do i ask for the blackberry plan?...idk if this could be part of the problem too...well thank you for your time!
    03-07-09 05:14 PM
    I was under the impression you would need the BB plan on the carrier you are using an unlocked BB.
    03-07-09 05:20 PM
    I was under the impression you would need the BB plan on the carrier you are using an unlocked BB.
    but wouldnt they care?...since its not a tmobile phone?
    03-07-09 05:24 PM
    Yeah, they don't care.
    03-07-09 05:42 PM
    They didn't seem to care when I told them
    03-07-09 08:08 PM
    I was worried about the same thing but the tmobile rep simply told me all she had to do is manipulate the system for whatever reason to update my plan with the blackberry unlimited. She actually asked how I like the phone. All they're worried about is getting paid!
    03-11-09 09:03 PM
    Thank you for this thread, forgot to make one. I'm giving my storm to my brother in law when I buy my new one for 25 dollars. I got people lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD