Let me start by congratulating rim and all the innovation put into the storm/surepress, however aside from that i feel the o/s is a complete f-up, i just dont understand why rim would release a product this way. Anyways i expect this new official o/s to be 250% better then the latest and greatest leaked o/s. i mean why is this thing so slow? i have a touch windows mobile phone which is lightning (after end user customizations) fast, and it has half the power of the storm.

For the new o/s i expect it to be alot faster, howcome the browser lags when scrolling? and why cant i play brick breaker with the damn sound on????? even applications which are always running like Contacts take longer then i expect to open up. Now lock/unlock on every o/s i have tried it is slow, i expect it to be instant! anyone agree? I expect when i click on a icon, for the program to open, and not have to second guess myself as to if is going to open or not.

Edit: i would like to not do batt pulls every 1-2 days

Ok im done, what do u guys expect.......
    Last edited by mikestyle; 03-09-09 at 02:37 AM.
    03-09-09 02:10 AM
    For the new o/s i expect it to be alot faster, howcome the browser lags when scrolling? and why cant i play brick breaker with the damn sound on????? even applications which are always running like Contacts take longer then i expect to open up. Now lock/unlock on every o/s i have tried it is slow, i expect it to be instant! anyone agree? I expect when i click on a icon, for the program to open, and not have to second guess myself as to if is going to open or not.

Uhhhh.... I have none of these problems.
    03-09-09 02:23 AM
    yaa.... u got one of them superphones i guess ehh

i dont care if you do or not, that's not the point of the thread.
    Last edited by mikestyle; 03-09-09 at 02:30 AM.
    03-09-09 02:25 AM
    It was made in Canada. I don't know if that makes it a super phone. I loaded 4.7.0.109 within 2-3 hours of having it. Did the whole crackmem thing to get rid of all the verizon crap and unneeded stuff...
    03-09-09 02:28 AM
    I really don't have many of the problems others have but I would like for my voice activation to work. When I say "pizza" it should be at my door in less than 30!
    03-09-09 02:31 AM
    so u are telling me you can play brick breaker with the sound+radio on and have no lag?

i have played with several storms and have never seen bb run smooth with sound on
    03-09-09 02:34 AM
    How many more of these damn threads will be started "Ok so what do you expect from the next offical O/S"? Are you kidding me??? How 'bout you wait until it happens and then see what changes were made. Sound good?

Let me start by congratulating rim and all the innovation put into the storm/surepress, however aside from that i feel the o/s is a complete f-up, i just dont understand why rim would release a product this way. Anyways i expect this new official o/s to be 250% better then the latest and greatest leaked o/s. i mean why is this thing so slow? i have a touch windows mobile phone which is lightning (after end user customizations) fast, and it has half the power of the storm.

03-09-09 02:35 AM
    How many more of these damn threads will be started "Ok so what do you expect from the next offical O/S"? Are you kidding me??? How 'bout you wait until it happens and then see what changes were made. Sound good?

how about u go and find a girl(or guy), seems like u need to relieve some stress
    03-09-09 02:40 AM
    Good one! No, actually just a little tired of the same post every day. This is what the 1,974th time this has been asked?

how about u go and find a girl(or guy), seems like u need to relieve some stress
    03-09-09 02:42 AM
    Good one! No, actually just a little tired of the same post every day. This is what the 1,974th time this has been asked?

so just don't post in the thread then, simple
    03-09-09 02:45 AM
    so u are telling me you can play brick breaker with the sound+radio on and have no lag?

i have played with several storms and have never seen bb run smooth with sound on
    I see your point with brick breaker, but I would never use sounds for it anyway.
    03-09-09 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD