I talked to a rep at my local store about pre-ordering a Storm they said it was first come, first serve. I called back and talked to someone else a few days later just to make sure, and I got the same answer. Well then I call today to see how many they got. I was told we got 30 of them in, BUT they were reserved for those on the PRE-ORDER list!
    11-20-08 02:11 PM
    no ... their full of **** .. there is no pre-order list... i didn't want to have to do this to yah josh ... but... here it .. goes .. :

Mr. JoshJefferson, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    11-20-08 02:13 PM
    i think its about time you retire that one sooks
    11-20-08 02:14 PM
    no ... their full of **** .. there is no pre-order list... i didn't want to have to do this to yah josh ... but... here it .. goes .. :

Mr. JoshJefferson, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Classic...love it!
    11-20-08 02:15 PM
    I can't help it but every time I come across that one, I start to laugh.. It rocks! keep it in Sooks!! Thanks!
    11-20-08 02:16 PM
    nooooooooooooooooooooooo never ^^^^^ lol
    11-20-08 02:16 PM

LMAO !!! That never gets old !!!

Hey kids it's me
    I bet you thought that I was dead
    But when I fell over I just broke my leg
    And got a hemmorage in my head...HA HA
    11-20-08 02:17 PM
    Lol Sooks, that is hilarious, I love it everytime you say that.

But anyways she seemed like it was true, she tried to set up an appointment for me to come order one and i said I would try somewhere else.

Luckly I just got a call from another Verizon store and they said that they will only have a few in the morning, but if I come early I will get a Voucher to get one in the next shipment which will take place Friday afternoon.
    11-20-08 02:17 PM
    close your **** cheeks...and next time, pre-order with best buy like you have had 3 weeks to do if you want the phone so bad
    11-20-08 02:19 PM
    That Veronica Vaughn Is One Piece Of Ace!!
    I Know From Experience Dude.
    11-20-08 02:20 PM
    close your **** cheeks...and next time, pre-order with best buy like you have had 3 weeks to do if you want the phone so bad
    Well lets see I have a flier to upgrade early that only works at corporate stores, so why would I pay $300 dollars more to get it at best buy. So yeah just shut-up!
    11-20-08 02:22 PM
    That Veronica Vaughn Is One Piece Of Ace!!
    I Know From Experience Dude.
    No ya don't.
    11-20-08 02:22 PM
    I talked to a rep at my local store about pre-ordering a Storm they said it was first come, first serve. I called back and talked to someone else a few days later just to make sure, and I got the same answer. Well then I call today to see how many they got. I was told we got 30 of them in, BUT they were reserved for those on the PRE-ORDER list!
    The same exact thing happened to me. Called a week ago and they said first come first serve. called today and they said there was a list. Call for yourselves and ask.... Verizon in Encino, CA 818-990-4610.

Either way im going to another one that isnt selling them to only new customers so i dont have to deal with the ****.
    11-20-08 02:30 PM
    No ya don't.
    No no, but a guy I know him and her got it on WOOOHOOOO!!
    11-20-08 02:31 PM
    I just called the store near me in SoCal and was told it was first come first serve.
    11-20-08 02:33 PM
    No, they didn't.
    11-20-08 02:38 PM
    The same exact thing happened to me. Called a week ago and they said first come first serve. called today and they said there was a list. Call for yourselves and ask.... Verizon in Encino, CA 818-990-4610.

Either way im going to another one that isnt selling them to only new customers so i dont have to deal with the ****.
    Haha I just called them again and now they say its first come first serve. They also said they dont have their shipment in yet (which im assuming is also a lie) but they are expecting around 30. Man these verizon people really need to get their story straight.
    11-20-08 02:39 PM
    No, they didn't.
    but you can imagine what itd be like if they did...
    11-20-08 02:41 PM
    No, no they didn't.
    11-20-08 02:42 PM
    O'Doyle rules
    but you can imagine what itd be like if they did...
    *gently slaps the bus driver on the shoulder.
    Damn. I'm slow.

Stop looking at me, SWAN!
    11-20-08 02:44 PM

11-20-08 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD